• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Have you...

Defiant

Uses lots of sarcasm.Seriously
Appearently you didn't get the memo. SO now you have to do double the amount of TPS reports. The Bobs thank you now.

Иван

Have you ever gotten anyone into the fandom?
His name is evilteddybear. And he will never, ever forgive me.

PidgeyPower

I have never got people into it, I've told people about it, but I've never got anyone into it.
Also if anyone found out that I didnt just look it up on a website then I'm screwed.

Laze

Big 'Modo
No, not in the slightest.

Though I did get into this whole thing as I have an online friend who is rather open about his decent into the whole thing. As curious as ever I started to browse about and eventually ended up here as well.

I was rather delighted to discover that it's not all wolves and foxes.

coolkidex

Hug a wolf today!
No, not in the slightest.

Though I did get into this whole thing as I have an online friend who is rather open about his decent into the whole thing. As curious as ever I started to browse about and eventually ended up here as well.

I was rather delighted to discover that it's not all wolves and foxes.
Hehe, i know, right?

I don't see why people are apologizing about getting others into the fandom. I wouldn't apologize if somebody started liking the baseball team i do.

Hehe, i know, right?

I don't see why people are apologizing about getting others into the fandom. I wouldn't apologize if somebody started liking the baseball team i do.

How many baseball teams have players that openly admit to fucking dogs and run around in public, glomming all over kids whilst clad in a giant diaper and a stinky mascot costume :V ?

Also if they did would they actually expect you to be nice to the aforementioned idiots, because while a lot of people here complain about the association, toleration of the criminally stupid still seems to be expected.

Last edited:

coolkidex

Hug a wolf today!
Thats just one part of the fandom. Theres many reasons to like it, and i'm sure there are just as many reasons to hate it.