• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Having problems staying logged in? Please post here.

Swampwulf

Verbose Senior Bitch
Unable to log in

I was having no problems logging in till yesterday.
Now, every time I attempt to log in, it simply drops me back to the 'guest' page.

Operating System: OS X.3
Browser: Safari 1.3.1
ISP: Cox
 

Ceno

New Member
I have 2 problems, i can't login and i can't remember the password, i tried to reset password, but, im still waiting the email since 12/19/2005 :
 

MobianMonster

New Member
Operating System: Win98
Browser: Internet Explorer 5
ISP: I dont know :?

I cleared my cookies and cache but it wont stop me from shutting me out every few minutes
 

TORA

Banned
Banned
After supposed fix was done, got logged out after 10 minutes... Come on... this is getting REALLY annoying! :roll:
 

Tabuu-Lion

Member
TORA said:
After supposed fix was done, got logged out after 10 minutes... Come on... this is getting REALLY annoying! :roll:

Having the same problem e.e
 

Veritas

New Member
OS: WinXP Home
ISP: Cogeco cable
Browser: Internet Explorer 6.0 works but Opera 8.02 doesn't(goes right back to Guest).
 

AQB52

New Member
:?: The main problem I encounter seems to be on forums....the initial login often takes two or three attempts,then I get logged out when I click on a specific forum....it takes a few more attempts to finally make it stick.....I know you guys were down for a while,and I appreciate the extra effort you're putting into getting the bugs out....hope this info helps in some way. :?
 
R

Raving_Dragon

Guest
The fix worked for a while...then I constantly get logged out on FA again.
 

RailRide

The Real Wheels of Steel
Cleared cookies and tried again. Still losing my login. I can only progress a certain number of mouse clicks before being logged out.

If I hit the browser's (Back) button, I'm still logged in on the previous page, but it doesn't carry forward from that point and I have to log back in (naturally losing my place)

---PCJ
 

Pico

Member
RailRide said:
Cleared cookies and tried again. Still losing my login. I can only progress a certain number of mouse clicks before being logged out.

If I hit the browser's (Back) button, I'm still logged in on the previous page, but it doesn't carry forward from that point and I have to log back in (naturally losing my place)

---PCJ

hmm, it would at least be helpful if, after you log in, you get taken back to the page that you were looking at previously, rather than the front page.
 

ColoFurGuy

New Member
I get logged out after two or three page views, and then have to start over after logging in again. So far I have not been able to get more than a dozen or so pages down into the browse.

Operating system: 2000 Pro
Browser: IE6
ISP: Comcast.net

Thanks
 

RailRide

The Real Wheels of Steel
Pico said:
hmm, it would at least be helpful if, after you log in, you get taken back to the page that you were looking at previously, rather than the front page.

Yes, wouldn't it? Or at least a chain of page links that would let you skip the pages you've already looked at.

---PCJ
 

Koh

New Member
OS: Win XP SP2
Browser: Tried both Firefox and IE
isp: Too drunk to remember

I get logged out randomly when going to specific users pages, and I notice that I get logged out way more often when using the browse feature. I have tried all the suggested fixes. =/
 

RailRide

The Real Wheels of Steel
osprey said:
I just go back to the page before the log in and hit reload.

Just tried that tonight. The reloaded page still has me logged out. So I still lose my place, and there's effectivley a limit to how far I can browse new uploads and see unfiltered content.

---PCJ
 

Dragoneer

Site Developer
Site Director
Administrator
RailRide said:
Just tried that tonight. The reloaded page still has me logged out. So I still lose my place, and there's effectivley a limit to how far I can browse new uploads and see unfiltered content.
On the plus side, Jheryn believes he may have found what caused the problem.
 

TORA

Banned
Banned
Still having problems staying logged in, AND my account still hasn't been imported!
 

RailRide

The Real Wheels of Steel
Something else to add:

If I'm logged in, and shut down, for the night and revisit FA the next evening, I'm still logged in.

But if I go about accumulating mouse clicks within FA, I'll be logged out at a certain point, irregardless of what I happened to click on (besides my browser's "Back" button).

---PCJ
 

uncia2000

Member
RailRide said:
Something else to add:

If I'm logged in, and shut down, for the night and revisit FA the next evening, I'm still logged in.

But if I go about accumulating mouse clicks within FA, I'll be logged out at a certain point, irregardless of what I happened to click on (besides my browser's "Back" button).

---PCJ
Hiya!

Are you (or anyone else) still having such problems since the outage yesterday when a cookie fix was implemented?

TORA said:
Still having problems staying logged in...
Know that I was starting to have that problem, myself, but not since yesterday.

==

Anyone, please? :)
 
Top