• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

He enters the "Building"...

S.D.O.S.

Hello,

My name is Sdos, I've been visiting this forum for a while, since it's a great tool I use for character development, most of you guys are great inspiration on that department.

Lately, in my free time, I've been almost just creating fur characters and scalies so I thought it would just be for the best if I joined the "party".

I'm more inclined to the Scalies Species, less fur but still fluffy! I do love all species tho. I really like browsing all the art at FA for sure, concept wise most are really creative.

So... yeah... I invite you guys to talk to me, via forum, private message it's all good.

Stay safe and hello again!

Ieono

Uberaffe
You sound quite analytical, and creative! Welcome to the forums. May your time here be merry and gay! Ho ho ho!

ArmorcladCoyote

Red Wolf Inquisitor
Welcome to our little slice of madness. I hope you enjoy your time here. We have lots of other scalies running about here so you'll fit in fine.