• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

he full moon

RetroCorn

Did someone say waffle?
this i suppose goes mostly torward canine furs, but applies to everyone.

have you ever felt realy weird in the light of the full moon? tonight was a full moon, and when i was outside i was... on edge, and i could hardly keep my eyes off it.

anyone else experianced that?

lovely, it posted when i wasn't finished with the title. :l

it's supposed to be The. :p

talakestreal

The Laconic Draconic
once upon a time, when I was more Wolf than Dragon, I howled at full moons. I still like the glow of it, and the feeling of life that the darkness has on full-moon nights.

But I don't howl at it anymore. It was silly when I did, it's silly now. My howl is in my heart, not in my voice.

ExTo

Under the sea, near heat vents
I like full moon nights. The light and fresh air makes me feel bouncy. I do feel the same way during some particularly light yet cloudy days, though.

lupinealchemist

Hamburger time.
My skin gets feverish or on fire during the full moons.

Hackfox

502 Jump Squad
Lol I love full moons I think about all the people looking at the moon and have looked at it.

Krugg

I'm the reanimator...
According to my dad, he is a emergency room doctor, full moon means that a very large number of people will be paying him a visit. About 1 in 2 will be drunk and coming from a bar-fight.

According to my dad, he is a emergency room doctor, full moon means that a very large number of people will be paying him a visit. About 1 in 2 will be drunk and coming from a bar-fight.

thats weird. never heard of that before.

I like the moon, in all her phases.

Snickers

Eatin Steak
Sometimes I howl at the moon, even though my fursona is a Hyena i have affinity and spirituality with the wolf thats inside me.

Lol today at work I was scratching the top of cup (so i could tell it was mine) and one of my coworkers was like "wow you did that like you were an animal or something," it was odd because I have never gotten a comment like that before. I also felt really good when I was riding my bike home, was it because of the moon, who knows.

Rifter

Perpetuating the Stereotype
I always feel slightly wary on full moon nights, but I'm the sort of guy who gets a little nervous walking around in his own basement when it's dark.

Cadeyrn

*sigh* the full moon its a glorious sight no? I have the same thing happen to me all the time. With full moon light, in my sight, so beautiful and bright, on such a perfect night.....

I don't know if it was coincidence or what, but last night I could hardly sleep. I was wide awake for about three hours. I looked outside a few times and there was the moon, as if it were staring at me. Hey, I just though of a good story to write.... ^_^

Re: The full moon

Last night I could hardly get to sleep. I was restless for three hours, and I tried listening to music which only kept me even more awake. I looked outside twice, and each time my gaze was attracted to the moon. Seeing it was electrifying. Coincidence, probably.

Hey! I just thought of a great story Idea!

Jack

I feel the same way about the full moon. I seem to have more fun when it is out.