• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Headshot trade

Aaron Whitepaw

White wolf
rip? am I going to die?! if I do, I will haunt you till the rest of eternity, screaming in your ear when your most intimate with someone!
O.O

Xing Tian

ok so i am finished with the request from melissa, now i just wait on lockaboss to come back so he can answer my last question XD

Skylge

Ye inner crow
Free impression of your character shy octopus wamu, holding a moray eel:
If you like & still have the time, could you do the portrait of Skylge?
www.furaffinity.net: Stormcrow by Skylge

1475417402.skylge_portrait2.jpeg

Skylge

Ye inner crow
Pretty new to the forums, but genuinely enjoyed the art threads, and got a little corner on FA.
Followed this thread and as I'm chewing on getting around digital drawing, thought I might as well give wamu's head a shot.
My apologies for crashing into here :)

Xing Tian

You crashing in here was like the meteor that killed the dinosaurs, I wasn't prepared at all XDD you even came with art prepared so I can't say no to your trade XDD but I've never done birds before at all

Xing Tian

Well I'll try to draw it, however it won't be as good as that drawing you made for me that's for sure DX T.T

Skylge

Ye inner crow
You crashing in here was like the meteor that killed the dinosaurs, I wasn't prepared at all XDD you even came with art prepared so I can't say no to your trade XDD but I've never done birds before at all

As I pretty rOOdly skipped that first step, please feel free to take it on or not on. I'd very much enjoy to see your view on mine, but I certainly would understand if you said 'no'.
I can take a rash shortcut sometimes and shall kindly ask permission from now on. A fursona is not something to take this lightly
It was great to have a go at your character in any case :)

Xing Tian

Dw dw I'm gonna do it anyway, you did some art for me after all and this is an art trade, I can't leave you with nothing after getting a cool piece of art I can use ad future reference

Xing Tian

almost done with your art, its not the best but im praying that you like it when its done, done some minor colour and fur/feather changes

Skylge

Ye inner crow
Lol, the tongue almost looks like an animal jumping out, has some likeness with an ant-eater. Yeah, I like that.
The red comb at the tip is an unexpected but nice touch, it could be digging in something red too, with splashes going upwards.
I definately like the black / red / blue hue.

There are some different ways to look at it, as I wasn't sure at first which side should be 'up'.
To give the beak some kind of pattern like black dots or stripes is nice.

I might try and use some of them in a new piece, certainly gave me new ideas.

Thanks!