• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Headshot Trades [CLOSED]

RomieTears

Digital Artist
Please read any edits or updates at the end of this message!

Hey there! I have recently joined FA and the FA forums, and am looking to expand my gallery for the sake of commission examples!

What I want to give out are headshots (I named them icons on FA because they're 1000x1000 pixels in size, but they are icon oriented.) You can see the icons I've done so far right here!I'm willing to draw any species- humans, canines, avians, heck- even ghosts--

I will only be doing three trades at a time because I don't want to cram up my work too much and I don't want any of you to wait too long for my part! I don't expect anyone to go crazy, a headshot for a headshot is a good deal to me! Plus, I've been wanting new things for my own OCs, no matter how small.

If you're interested, please fill out the little form below! (I'm not very picky, and I always love new art of my children--) You don't have to fill out the form exactly- just let me know the specifics!!

► Character you would like drawn: (A link to their ref)
► Desired expression: (Laughing, happy, crying, etc)
► Character you would be willing to draw in return: (A link to any of my character on my toyhou.se. I have no bias as to who you choose to draw)

My toyhou.se, where the majority of my characters reside. + A little guide to my folders:
100% AllNatural Beef
► Humans
Expensive Fur Coats ► Ferals, Anthros, Furries, Etc.
Humanoid ► Self-explanatory! Characters who appear as humans but are either mythical or fantasy-based.
Fandom Characters ► The only character in here is a Steven Universe OC.

NOTE: When I am finished with your headshot, I'll PM you, but will not show it unless you have also completed your half. I will also be posting the headshots to my FA, so please do not offer to trade if you are uncomfortable with that.

Thanks to anyone who may consider!

EDIT: I now have a to-do list for trades! You can see my progress here!

EDIT: I am wrapping things up here for now! I've got a few trades going, and this thread will be closed! Feel free to continue leaving your offers, and I may consider writing you back sometime... but at the moment, I will not be taking any more! I have quite a few pieces to fill my gallery thanks to you guys!

Last edited:

Khei

Professional Pain in the Ass
I do apologize but my trade will be late.. not sure by how long. PC died today and took my work on it with it.

Not sure when I will be getting a new one.

Until then all I can offer is traditional.

RomieTears

Digital Artist
I do apologize but my trade will be late.. not sure by how long. PC died today and took my work on it with it.

Not sure when I will be getting a new one.

Until then all I can offer is traditional.

Don't stress it! PC troubles can be a pain. That's totally fine!
I also don't want to make you wait for my part any longer, so here you go, and I hope you like it!

www.furaffinity.net: Pasha Icon [Trade] by RomieTears

Deathless

ĎĴĔVĔĹĔŃ
If you're still up for it, I could trade with you! Here's examples of my art: Art of Mine

► Character you would like drawn: You could try my OC Deathless!
► Desired expression: Anything along the lines of joyful or happy
► Character you would be willing to draw in return: I absolutely adore Yunnan and I'll be willing to draw them!

Just a heads up, I'm going to be a little busy for the next couple of days due to midterms so the art will take a little bit, if you would like, I could update you to when I get it started! Thanks so much!

RomieTears

Digital Artist
If you're still up for it, I could trade with you! Here's examples of my art: Art of Mine

► Character you would like drawn: You could try my OC Deathless!
► Desired expression: Anything along the lines of joyful or happy
► Character you would be willing to draw in return: I absolutely adore Yunnan and I'll be willing to draw them!

Just a heads up, I'm going to be a little busy for the next couple of days due to midterms so the art will take a little bit, if you would like, I could update you to when I get it started! Thanks so much!

Sure, I can take one more! Cute art style!
It's no problem at all, I understand that things have been hectic around the holidays for everyone. Take your time! I'll add you to the list. ^^ And thank you for taking an interest in Yunnan!!

Khei

Professional Pain in the Ass
Don't stress it! PC troubles can be a pain. That's totally fine!
I also don't want to make you wait for my part any longer, so here you go, and I hope you like it!

www.furaffinity.net: Pasha Icon [Trade] by RomieTears

It's perfect! Thanks do much!

At the very least I can do something traditional to make up for the wait.

(Will have something soon. Was working all weekend trying to get the PC to work again)

RomieTears

Digital Artist
It's perfect! Thanks do much!

At the very least I can do something traditional to make up for the wait.

(Will have something soon. Was working all weekend trying to get the PC to work again)

I'm glad you like it! No worries!