• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Heavy bass furs?

anonfoxer

trans girl, arctic fox, dingus. she/her
I'm pretty sure the guy who did my first commission played the bass. /u/Dr.scales or something like that.

Not sure if it was the heavy bass though. I'm not sure on the differences. I wasn't very good at music in school.
Bass as an instrument is more just like a bass guitar, or a double bass.

Heavy bass is electronic, mostly genres such as Dubstep, Drum and Bass, Tearout, etc.

Lexiand

Werewolf With A Picsaw
I love that stuff.

I love pretty much all types of EDM LOL. I tend to not like house or hardstyle as much as others. Very much a trap and rocktronic type of kid personally, I love it, gah

just.chillin

I've been into Hardstyle for a few years now. Good shit! It's the exact opposite from trance which I find too slow, soft and empty sounding.

anonfoxer

trans girl, arctic fox, dingus. she/her
I've been into Hardstyle for a few years now. Good shit! It's the exact opposite from trance which I find too slow, soft and empty sounding.

Hardstyle has always been a blast! I know any australian furs from the rave scene will def agree. but trance has its place too!