• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Heavy metal (or no metal at all) The Brutal thread

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
Picked up the vinyl pressing of AAL (along with some other records) when I went to the record store because hey, they had it and I had just gotten my paycheck. For any other vinyl lovers out there, I wouldn't really bother. It's one of the cases where they just took the CD master, equalized it, and then slapped it on a record.

Waka Flocka Flame

Banned
Banned
Thank God Tobin has the common courtesy to not put words to his jerkoff sessions :dreamtheatersingerjamelabriegoatee:

I GO HARD IN THE MUTHAFUCKIN PAINT

anero

houndini logic
[video=youtube;37WD2YhxGIE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37WD2YhxGIE[/video]
i came everywhere
its everywhere
addens hold me

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever
Ensiferum i p awesome. This is also gewd.
That is awesome. It reminds me of Nightwish (which was in recommended videos).
But when I clicked on other videos recommended by that band they all had only male vocals. Son I are disappoint. :(

VoidBat

[yt]yOVkH_DF6YE[/yt]
Grave never fails to deliver, this song is from their newest album Burial Ground, released in 2010.

In memory of the late Jonas Berggvist (aka B), the founding member, songwriter and guitarist of Lifelover, who passed away September 9th, I'll post my favorite song from each Lifelover album.

[yt]pcxUolK2uGk[/yt]
[yt]7pv1Hpfaj8M[/yt]
[yt]W3QbLtteE2A[/yt]
[yt]p_hlqUJNaAU[/yt]
[yt]cZ7o5Tm6cNo[/yt]

VoidBat

[yt]X_V9JqeJbN4[/yt]
[yt]0IoV2_JjfCw[/yt]

Classic, swedish Death Metal from '93.
Heavy riffs, great vocals, rhythm and intensity. \m/

Namba

Neato
I like it but I think the drumming, while fitting the music, could be a lot more effective
Hoping to see them in October.
Yeah, honestly I like the percussion, but I can see what you mean by that.

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
[video=youtube;WEpRn6OTsZo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEpRn6OTsZo[/video]

Current favorite song right now.

Also, found this..uhm...i think it's power metal? Idk.

[video=youtube;-oBqE5PcUVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oBqE5PcUVU&feature=relmfu[/video]

Last edited:

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever
Before this becomes too old to necro...

Videos posted lately in the "what are you listening to" and thoughts:

Probably one of the better metal bands out of Japan. I'll have to post some more of their music later...
[yt]wVDlDOXyNvs[/yt]
Easily my current favorite Kamelot song. The intro is just awesome on this one.
Ignore the stupid 300 video, this had the best audio quality
[yt]jMFqdlvqAw0[/yt]
I just love this song in so many ways.
[yt]pJV85jBd2bY[/yt]
I have to admit this song got me interested in Mastadon and is still a fav of mine. Just because I think EVERY movie should start with this song.
[yt]iRVt1clJjgw[/yt]
A song I heard played on the radio I like
[yt]0RGpAvWqctQ[/yt]
I love this guy's voice. ;(
[yt]3sMALbhJU6M[/yt]
Over there I posted Karma by Parkway Drive but it's not even remotely a favorite song by them. Instead I'm posting my current favorite song by them.
[yt]__0y6rfOThg[/yt]
Okay, this one I'm going to talk a lot about. This is a local Detroit band called We Came as Romans. They were promoting it on a local metal station.
I don't know how I feel about this band yet, as I've only listened to a little of their stuff. This song that they played... I kinda like. I love how it starts out. But then he starts singing rather high-pitched, which makes me feel conflicted. It kinda reminds me of Fair to Midland, but FtM is actually pretty good. This... maybe. I'm going to give them a chance and listen to more of their stuff.
[yt]cDWEs2W15fU[/yt]
And, to finish off, Ensiferum. But seriously, why does that guy have to apologize about the picture he used for his video? Is someone a metal fan yet such a pussy that a demonic pentagram scares him? Then he's not metal.
[yt]ioWDijQ2Enw[/yt]

Last edited:

Cyril

Post-rock Crusader
The Black Halo is the best Kamelot album <.<

Also The Hunter is pretty awesome, as I have said elsewhere. Still needs more listens, but I know for sure that I like it, so yeah ^^

Evan of Phrygia

WwwHhAaaAaTtTttTttTtT
Okay, this one I'm going to talk a lot about. This is a local Detroit band called We Came as Romans. They were promoting it on a local metal station.
I don't know how I feel about this band yet, as I've only listened to a little of their stuff. This song that they played... I kinda like. I love how it starts out. But then he starts singing rather high-pitched, which makes me feel conflicted. It kinda reminds me of Fair to Midland, but FtM is actually pretty good. This... maybe. I'm going to give them a chance and listen to more of their stuff.
[yt]cDWEs2W15fU[/yt]

I enjoy We Came As Romans myself.

Actually, our high school has a pretty large WCAR fanbase.

I prefer "To Plant a Seed" though.

A bit more on the...eh...avant garde sort of sound.

VoidBat

[yt]MXwVOr8odfs[/yt]
I was a bit skeptic when I first started listening to this band in the beginning. Their change of pace did throw me off a few times, but I've learnt to appreciate it.

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.
[video=youtube;QZm4zseMok0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZm4zseMok0[/video]

Manliest voice I've ever heard.

regrettably saw these guys live

the vocalist's pants split and he flashed his dick whilst singing about world war 2

pretty weird mix