• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Heavy metal (or no metal at all) The Brutal thread

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
Well I posted here before, but I was tired by the way I posted that.
Metal list for me:

Gojira
Devil Driver
Trivium (a few songs)
SOAD (when they were considered NuMetal, specifically the Toxicity album)
Strapping Young Lad
Soilwork
SlipKnot (a few songs)
Scar Symmetry (surprised another posted them)
Mudvayne
Machine Head
Insomnium (amazing band for metal over all)
Five Finger Death Punch
Diablo
Daath
Before the Dawn
As I lay Dying (a few songs)
Amon Amarth
All that Remains(a few songs)

These are my favorite metal bands, when I listen to metal. I love TOOL over all, because the way Maynard sings and how his music plays would be the closest to how I really am.
Some here are not too metal-ish, but its what I listen too.

Oh and some of the greats I still listen too:

Black Sabbath
Led Zeppelin
Queen
Pink Floyd
Grateful Dead

That is my official two cents, and bah. I apologize for the last post, I must of been a zombie on the computer.

Realized I never shared this here, but here is collage I made of my current favorite artists/bands.

Their placement in the collage does not suggest priority over any others - I just spaced them all out to make the logos all contrast decently with each other.

NANxc.jpg

Last edited:

Kahoku

Forgive Yourself
I have seen some of those names before. Wow, Nice.
Anyway, with that said I don't listen to metal as often anymore but it still has its place with me.

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever
Realized I never shared this here, but here is collage I made of my current favorite artists/bands.

Their placement in the collage does not suggest priority over any others - I just spaced them all out to make the logos all contrast decently with each other.

The hilarious thing is that I can't even read half of those names.

"Metal bands: Making our band logos so fucking stylized, you can't even fucking read them, they're that hardcore."

DW_

memes, you say?
This new Epica album is good too!

[video=youtube;43qTYBxaHpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43qTYBxaHpk[/video]

Hir

my name is lucifer, pleased to meet you.

NANxc.jpg
one of these things is not like the others

one of these things doesn't belong

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever
one of these things is not like the others

one of these things doesn't belong
What, SOAD? Tool? Or anything on his second list, all of which except Black Sabbath are not metal (but are still awesome bands!)?

I find it funny when I'm looking into a band, and they're so local or obscure that I can't find any music of theirs on Youtube except for some live video that's horribly shitty because some douche filmed it from his fucking iphone. And since the audio's so shit I can't figure out if I like the band or not, or which songs of theirs I like.

What, SOAD? Tool? Or anything on his second list, all of which except Black Sabbath are not metal (but are still awesome bands!)?

I find it funny when I'm looking into a band, and they're so local or obscure that I can't find any music of theirs on Youtube except for some live video that's horribly shitty because some douche filmed it from his fucking iphone. And since the audio's so shit I can't figure out if I like the band or not, or which songs of theirs I like.

1. I don't have SOAD, Tool or Black Sabbath in my collage there, or any band remotely similar to them. I know logo what Noctus is talking about, though. :p

2. I know I have that happen a lot it's rather annoying. Or popular bands that are so nazi they have all of their stuff off of YouTube but live videos.

Traven V

Luna-tic.
I don't know if this band has been mentioned (If it has I apologize, I don't have the time to start at the beginning) but my friends been listening to them and I thought it was pretty awesome.

[video=youtube_share;jy2MLw_JMJk]http://youtu.be/jy2MLw_JMJk[/video]

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever
bottom right hand corner :)
Thought you were referring to Kijha's list.

What the hell is that neon cat from?

Have to admit, early this morning the local radio station was rocking...
Soulfly, Lamb of God, Alestorm, Dimmu Borgir, Rammstein, DevilDriver, and ending with Pantera... it was like they were reading my mind.
In fact I was like "it would be awesome if they played Devildriver" and then they did. :p

Last edited:
I really do not know why I love these.

[yt]oj8S9rSlrCA[/yt]

[yt]SPR0GQoe5cs[/yt]

Thought you were referring to Kijha's list.

What the hell is that neon cat from?

Have to admit, early this morning the local radio station was rocking...
Soulfly, Lamb of God, Alestorm, Dimmu Borgir, Rammstein, DevilDriver, and ending with Pantera... it was like they were reading my mind.
In fact I was like "it would be awesome if they played Devildriver" and then they did. :p

It's Furries in a Blender. I couldn't find a logo or anything so that's what I decided to use.

And wow; nice station, then...

Last edited:

Gucci Mane

Banned
Banned
hello i have returned to this g-dforsaken place to extend an invitation to kill me please god kill me life is torture also

posting this rad as shit song no spoilers fuck you tim look at that pushead cover shit is fyine

[yt]sH2DARk6OwI[/yt]

i hate you all choke to death on your innards you FUCKS

CrazyLee

Biggest buttplug ever
I'm not exactly sure what I just read.

I wonder if Google translate will help. But what language?

Hir

I'm not exactly sure what I just read.

I wonder if Google translate will help. But what language?
you're just the coolest person :cool:

also get raped

[yt]6s9PD_RHSl0[/yt]

Hir

hey no one has replied to the rape you guys aren't \m/ enough gosh

also esofuckingteric

[yt]EcZiJ53k6jk[/yt]

Aden

Play from your ****ing HEART
Favorite Esoteric song so far

[yt]xOMz6P7D-lQ[/yt]

great album~