• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hell Just Boiled over, what do you do?

nekollx

It happens in a flash, the world litterly explodes around you. Tearing your home and the city your in down around you. You emerge from the rubble. Posibly chage sporting cat ears, scales, maybe a tail. Maybe not. Maybe your still human. The city has warped around you become some unholy sculpture of what would be a placid and peacuful forest. If it want made of jagged angles of steel, concrete and glass.

What do you do?

That is the premist of my game project Apex Online: Wereworlds - Cataclysm. Kinda curious what a person would do in such a situation.

Hyenaworks

Oh Derpy! That's not a letter
I kill the closest person to me cause i FEEL like it.

TheLostWolf

That bitch
Snatch up my my M1911 .45 Compact, my camera gear, some clothes and my car keys... Next stop Savannah, GA to track to some friends and more firepower... then get the hell away from major population centers.

WolfeByte

Hyenaworks said:
I kill the closest person to me cause i FEEL like it.

I'd avoid that guy... That's what I'd do. :D

Drake_TigerClaw

Drunken Pirate
I think I'd summon minions and erect a huge fortress with the heads of my enemys on pikes around the front gate. And inside this fortress of the damned we would dance around a fire and my minions will worship me. The next day I will send then to sack the city and bring ruin to any who oppose me!

... Or maybe I'll just sit on whats left of my portch and sharpen my artilery saber and sip lemonade and watch the carnage getting up only to kill the crazy people who approach.

Ulfhednar

WORLD DOMINATION!

Kiniel

If you threw in a bunch of demons and stuff and set it in Tokyo, this would be just like the last Megaten game...

Kittiara

Kitt
Search for the rest of my life to find my loved ones. :D
My post-apocalyptic life wouldn't be that exciting, I guess. XP

DavidN

Swim back to Britain, which is always forgotten about in major disaster films so is obviously safe.

robomilk

fruit bat at large
DavidN said:
Swim back to Britain, which is always forgotten about in major disaster films so is obviously safe.

You forgot about us being completely buried in snow in The Day After Tomorrow, didn't you.

Plus there was 28 Days Later and, in a way, Shaun of the Dead

DavidN

Damn. *Gets the map out and looks for other potential undisturbed islands*

robomilk

fruit bat at large
The original War of the Worlds was England too....

jackmcfur

I look for my sword, made of steel and small, ideal for stabbing the shit out of anyone, of course is no match for a gun, but i´m sure it will get me through, next thing I do is gather my friends, you know safety in numbers and start looking for food, clean water and a place to stay, the next step is finding weapons and medicines. At the end and If we survive I´m sure we will find out a way to turn everything back to normal or a way to start a new civilization.

Whirlaxis

um, id either kill myself because theres nothing left of my life, or gather what few people i can and begin a new nomadic sciety that scalvenges what it can from teh remains and takes whatever eles they need from others.

I would... stop playing your game, is what I would do.

KitsuneKit

Are you crazy, I would give my left nut for an adventure like this. I mean, are you really happy with your life now? With your internet and your comfortable house and your... food? Well I'm not. I want something epic, something wild, something dangerous, something so that I can do whatever I want and not get locked up for it. You know like a video game,
I mean come on, in a video game, you get to walk into people's house and take stuff. No one gets arrested, that's the beauty of it.

That would be the chance of a lifetime.

I would love it if that happened.

KitsuneKit said:
Are you crazy, I would give my left nut for an adventure like this.  I mean, are you really happy with your life now?  With your internet and your comfortable house and your... food?  Well I'm not.  I want something epic, something wild, something dangerous, something so that I can do whatever I want and not get locked up for it.  You know like a video game,
I mean come on, in a video game, you get to walk into people's house and take stuff.  No one gets arrested, that's the beauty of it.

That would be the chance of a lifetime.

I would love it if that happened.

You would like it if someone came into your house and took your stuff?

Os

Pants suck.
Grab a bat and expect zombies, all the while, giving the glass to children and telling them it's candy. I'm evil! yay!

Whirlaxis

theres a diference between videogames and real life, when u get bored of a videogame you can go get something to eat, but if your life was destroyed a lot of things you took for granted couldd come back to kill you. do you know how to hunt? if not, there goes half your options for food. shelter? it was all destroyed, i hope theres a cave somewhere. what if it rains? you cant walk inside, you could end up with hypothermia. next time you get diarhea it could kill you. a simple cold that leaves you bedridden for a day or two could cause you to starve to death if you cant get food. etc etc

Faukx

Dig my swords and steel plate armour out of the ruble (yes i do have that stuff in real life) and find others to...wel...find other people. and find my friends and members of our swordfighting assosiation.
And wel, a little bit of Down of the dead would be cool. Just trying to stay alive.