• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hell yeah!

Cozmo

I hit 100 posts in under 30 days. Thats including the fact that i had to stop internetting to study for my christmas exams.

Whirlaxis

*posting to check my post count*

Stillman

Oh yeah? Well, it took me five months to get a hundred and fifty posts. So take that.

Myoti

I have 3,112 posts on another forum I frequent (which now apparently makes me an "average" member). That doesn't count any posts I made in their "Goof-Off" (random) section, though. >.>

Cozmo

My top posts ever on a fourm was 23,980 or something near it. I spent my whole summer on it

Satoshi

Has magical powers.
I have -two post count here ;3
I'm like such a cool person </loser>

Rhainor

Rawr.
DruoxTheFurrinator said:
I have an average of 7.13 posts per day

which makes me wonder....how do you get the .35 or .63 of a post?

That makes no sense to me....

anyway, yeah, I got these posts in less than a month ^^ I am just that good....oh yeah....

It's an average. Take your total post count, and divide by the number of days since you registered on the forums. It's next to impossible to get a whole number.

Rhainor said:
DruoxTheFurrinator said:
I have an average of 7.13 posts per day

which makes me wonder....how do you get the .35 or .63 of a post?

That makes no sense to me....

anyway, yeah, I got these posts in less than a month ^^ I am just that good....oh yeah....

It's an average. Take your total post count, and divide by the number of days since you registered on the forums. It's next to impossible to get a whole number.

That's a strange way to figure it out @.@ But w/e, I didn't make the thing that does it, but I'd make it all whole numbers if I made it, it'd be easier to judge people/yourself with lol.

Yeah, I had whole numbers like twice, on my first post, and one time I had a solid 10 a day on a Sonic Forum I moderate.

http://chaonetwork.sonicstrike.net/forums/index.php?act=idx
^join in if you like sonic, but LOVE Chaos...it's filled with people like you XD^

KittyKage

my average posts will probably end up hovering around one third of a post per day.. at the highest, once Ive settled in :p

Rhainor

Rawr.
DuroxTheFurrinator said:
That's a strange way to figure it out @.@

It's an average. By definition, that's how you figure it out.

Sometimes it may be rounded to the nearest whole number, but not here. Heck, this one's gotta be rounded to two decimal places; there's no way the average is always gonna be that short.