• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hellhound/Wolf mutt

Hellhound

Wanting my 'sona drawn. I have no reference photos yet, but an idea of what I want her to look like. Only have $13 in PayPal right now. Once I get my banks adequately switched, I could make a second payment if needed... Can only really afford $30 total though. I've never commissioned before, dunno how this works. Do I need to add the description in here or pm that? o_O

Colorfuluwu

Karafuru
Hi, I would like to help you, for 30$ I can make a regular half body or a chibi full body, here are some of my drawings, send PM if you're interested

white_lion__commission__by_jessichan15-dcdnppa.png

poe__commission__by_jessichan15-dby6og6.png

tsumugi_by_jessichan15-dbx8hsk.png

vaarsuul_aieoyold_maaf__commission__by_jessichan15-dc4j4bf.png

furry_cute_couple__commission__by_jessichan15-dcbdd39.png

359732d9b1.jpeg

c527a1e7bf.png

e1bb6b38d4.png

d24ab90349.png

55a67e6023.png

ad99489d0f.png

40d374e3cc.png

Gochi-Masu

Raidez

Hi, I was very interested in your proposal and would very much like to be able to carry out your commission.
This is the link of my portfolio in the artstation: raidez.artstation.com ( check out my portfolio for more sample styles )
pxGgGXK.png
3wO3hNb.jpg

Hello! I have commissions open for a short time. I recently moved back from college mid-semester to take care of my sick mother. I'm trying to get as many comms as I can while my parents are away at a treatment center.
www.deviantart.com: LIMITED TIME COMMISSIONS POINTS OR PAYPAL

If you are interested in my commissions, please fill out this form (terms of service included):
docs.google.com: Dragoncat-Senpai Commission Form

After I receive your form, I will contact you there to discuss your commission. It is perfectly fine for you to deviate from the form when we discuss your piece. I will invoice you on paypal or request points after.

Thank you very much for considering my commissions!!
RYN☄