• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

hello ♡♡♡

i've been interested in the fandom for about half a year now !! roleplaying various creatures throughout my teenhood was my gateway !

i'm pastel !! i love cute things ! and i've just finished designing my fursona ^u^ ♡

Belatucadros

Bitches love sticks
Hey there! Welcome to the fandom and forums! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask around!

Izzy4895

Vulpine Maid
Welcome to the forums, Pastel. :)

ItsFleco

Regrets entering this slippery slope
Hey Stel!

Glad to have another member of the community :) I hope you enjoy everything!

What species/combo of species is your fursona?

Belatucadros - thank you !!! i'll probably have to at some point, haha ♡

Izzy4895 - aahh thank you !

ItsFleco - i love the nickname stel ^u^ thank you so much for the welcome !!! my 'sona is a red panda w angel wings !

Water Draco - hello ! and thank you ^___^

zyther kaldrok

the strange hyena
WELCOME NEW BLOOD *shakes hand* youll love it here and pm me anytime if u want to talk or rp or somethin im always on here

wildcard8779

new here as well. so new in fact, still havent really dove into things yet!!
and just out of curiousity, zyther, is that offer up in the air for any :new blood"? about any questions or what not?
just curious

wildcard8779

well hell!!! im game for that! lets do this S%^+!!!
wait...newbabies??? is that a....good thing...???
-scratches ear and gives quite the confundled expression-

wildcard8779

well, i do understand the frustration of being a NOOB, but hey, we all gotta start somewhere and work the ladder. but...newbabies....interesting lol. and i have been looking around a bit in the tavern. any thoughts or opinions what a good random rp would be to start? :D :p

wildcard8779

i can kind of see that.
no, not insulting on the way you do things, just took a stroll on the RP side and saw...Don Volpe?
hmmmmm, interesting...:p

wildcard8779

well!!!!!! maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe, but i am still poking and proding around.
well, since ill leave it up to the luck of the thread, or an interesting choice by you...

if i say im a mischievous fox, who is looking for a bit of fun, storytime, RP delight (involving random shenanigans i.e. clubbing, suspense, mystery, action, you name it, ill give it a go), what RP would you point me towards? or, as you title suggests, would you be willing to weave me a tail yourself? :p

zenmaldita

always hungry
well!!!!!! maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe, but i am still poking and proding around.
well, since ill leave it up to the luck of the thread, or an interesting choice by you...

if i say im a mischievous fox, who is looking for a bit of fun, storytime, RP delight (involving random shenanigans i.e. clubbing, suspense, mystery, action, you name it, ill give it a go), what RP would you point me towards? or, as you title suggests, would you be willing to weave me a tail yourself? :p
Right now I'm weaving an underworld party where people try to figure each other out - definitely a lot of room for mischief. In fact I encourage it hahaha

I'll try to weave a tail for you should you stop by