• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello:3

Hi I'm fairly new here I've been posting and requesting for a few days but haven't really gotten to know people

But I am new to the furry world my friend Nekomimi introduced me. I'm liking it so far.

I love to sing, act, dance, write, read.

RayO_ElGatubelo

My gif animation doesn't work
Welcome to the forums!

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
Another alt?

Xegras

Peerat
Every new person until the end of March is Nekomimi!

Kyle Necronomicon

Not a Person
What? Um hi and welcome?

Nekomimi

MY GOD.
This is the second time.>:O
How did I even get brought up here?:/
ArcticKitsune is my friend irl and LuvSergal is my sister irl and I already received an infraction becuase it is mistaken I have alt accounts.
I.DO.NOT.HAVE.ALT.ACCOUNTS.
*And by the way ArcticKitsune, you saying, "and Nekomimi isn't" makes people think that I do have an alt account by you randomly bringing me up. :/* I think he just brought me up becuase he knows I got accused for an alt account before.:I
Argh I have a feeling I'm gonna get banned.

Nekomimi

Every new person until the end of March is Nekomimi!

There's only been two; LuvSergal: my sister who was banned becuase they think I have alt accounts.
And ArcticKitsune who's my friend.
ARGH.
Why would I even create a new account?>:I

Nekomimi

We're also both online right now.://

Thatch

Still not at 10k posts
There's only been two; LuvSergal: my sister who was banned becuase they think I have alt accounts.

Are you hivemind with your sister then?

Because saying "what I said was" about other people's words isn't exactly inconspicious :V

Why would I even create a new account?>:I

There's a million reasons, and none have to be sane and logical.

For all I care, you could be doing it for the lulz :V

We're also both online right now.://

Because it's unheard of the same person being logged in two places at once! It's not as if they could use two computers or some kind of proxy afterall :V

Last edited:

Nekomimi

Are you hivemind with your sister then?

Because saying "what I said was" about other people's words isn't exactly inconspicious :V

There's a million reasons, and none have to be sane and logical.

Because it's unheard of the same person being logged in two places at once! It's not as if they could use two computers or some kind of proxy afterall :V

I was just looking for ways to prove myself.:/ And I only have one computer in the house.
Ugh. Oh well. There really isn't anyway for me to show actual proof so I better shut up.

Last edited:

Delta

Fun times in FAFylon
Just stop making alts.
We don't need multiples of the same newfag.

Nekomimi

Delta

Fun times in FAFylon
My god!
I'm not making alts.

I'd refer back to the LuvSergal incident, but its been cited already.
Is sad that you're still trying to convince people its not you.

Nekomimi

I'd refer back to the LuvSergal incident, but its been cited already.
Is sad that you're still trying to convince people its not you.

There's really nothing I can do to prove it.
All I can say is that I have one account and you can either believe it or not.
LuvSergal had the same birth date as me and supposedly had the same "posting style" and was banned because she was accused as an alt even though she's my twin irl.
Really, it makes me angry that you say it's "sad" that I'm trying to convince everyone that I do not have alt accounts.
Do you even have any proof that I do have alternate accounts?
There's nothing I can say...and I know I should stop posting...but I don't know how this was brought up other than the fact that Kitsune said; "My friend Nekomimi isn't either" which let me tell you is very stupid of her because it just sounds stupid and obvious.
Arggghh-.-
I would post a picture of me with my twin because she's identical...but that would be stupid.

Delta

Fun times in FAFylon
There's really nothing I can do to prove it.
All I can say is that I have one account and you can either believe it or not.
LuvSergal had the same birth date as me and supposedly had the same "posting style" and was banned because she was accused as an alt even though she's my twin irl.
Really, it makes me angry that you say it's "sad" that I'm trying to convince everyone that I do not have alt accounts.
Do you even have any proof that I do have alternate accounts?
There's nothing I can say...and I know I should stop posting...but I don't know how this was brought up other than the fact that Kitsune said; "My friend Nekomimi isn't either" which let me tell you is very stupid of her because it just sounds stupid and obvious.
Arggghh-.-
I would post a picture of me with my twin because she's identical...but that would be stupid.

So what your telling me is your "twin" has the same "posting style" as you and now, out of nowhere, one of your "friends" signs up and says "Hi guys, I'm totally not Nekomimi."
Say that to yourself in front of the mirror and try to fight the urge laugh at your reflection.

Nekomimi

So what your telling me is your "twin" has the same "posting style" as you and now, out of nowhere, one of your "friends" signs up and says "Hi guys, I'm totally not Nekomimi."
Say that to yourself in front of the mirror and try to fight the urge laugh at your reflection.

Yes, she is my twin her name is Sophie. I will post a picture if you want me to. The mod that banned her was the one that said we have the same "posting styles". Yes and thats why I said twice that my friends comment was stupid because it made it look like I did have an alt. I don't know what else I can do to make you believe me, I really don't even know what I could gain from an alt.