• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Whytzer

Hey so im sorta new on this site. Sorta because I have a FA-Account since 2013 (or so) but I remained as a "quiet" user so I only watched some artists and their art and nothing else.
Until I decided that I could try to meet new people who like this kind of art too but Im still not pretty sure at all. On the one side I want to meet a bounge of new people and it would be awesome to write with them about furry-life and who could explain me something about this forum? On the other side I think Im just a little bit afraid and it is really hard for me to even write this post because (please dont feel attacked D: ) this is still/feels a little bit weird for me.

Yeah so I thank everyone for reading this, youve earned yourself a cookie xD and I hope that I could meet/write with some of you! :)

Honey Lavender;

Worse than a grounded pilot: a grounded pegasus
Welcome to the forums! What you're feeling, in terms of fear/uncertainty, is what I felt when I first became aware of my interest in the fandom... ON THIS VERY SITE. The folks here are (mostly) understanding and actually quite nice, so feel free to feel welcome- because you are.

Anyhow, enjoy your stay and feel free to message me any time!

Reti

normal aberration
Welcome to the forum! You're free to let your fears at the entrance, you wont need them in there. =3
Hope you'll enjoy your stay. \o

(And everyone can read these tags... =D)

Honey Lavender;

Honey Lavender;

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Aw, don't be scared! Even us skunks hardly ever spray, here.

So, do you have any animals you identify with in particular, and have you ever been tempted to create a fursona? It's lots of fun!

Hope ya have a good time here,

~Simo S. Skunk

Whytzer

Welcome to the forums! What you're feeling, in terms of fear/uncertainty, is what I felt when I first became aware of my interest in the fandom... ON THIS VERY SITE. The folks here are (mostly) understanding and actually quite nice, so feel free to feel welcome- because you are.

Anyhow, enjoy your stay and feel free to message me any time!
Since what time are you in the fandom and mostly understanding? xD

Whytzer

Welcome to the forum! You're free to let your fears at the entrance, you wont need them in there. =3
Hope you'll enjoy your stay. \o

(And everyone can read these tags... =D)
Oh, :D for the next threat I guess I have to choose other tags xD

Whytzer

Aw, don't be scared! Even us skunks hardly ever spray, here.

So, do you have any animals you identify with in particular, and have you ever been tempted to create a fursona? It's lots of fun!

Hope ya have a good time here,

~Simo S. Skunk
Thank you for your nice comment ;)
So I would love to create a fursona I just need some help with it?