• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello! After all this time

pythagrias

After all these years suffering from social anxiety, worrying what other people may think of me. I have finally decided to become myself, express myself in a way that I have been neglecting for years. I am now a member of the furry fandom! I hope to interact more with you all soon! I would really like to make a fursona. I think that is a step in the right direction. This is a new step for me and my confidence. Thank you all for your support!

Last edited:

FooFoo4230

I’m looking forward to it! I wish you luck, good fellow! (Just so you know, you can be involved on here without a fursona, so if you wish to hang around here for a bit before you make one, you can! Or you could just not have one (that’s what I chose to do, at least for now), and nobody will get annoyed at you for it!)

pythagrias

I’m looking forward to it! I wish you luck, good fellow! (Just so you know, you can be involved on here without a fursona, so if you wish to hang around here for a bit before you make one, you can! Or you could just not have one (that’s what I chose to do, at least for now), and nobody will get annoyed at you for it!)

Yeah I'm just chilling for right now haha.

pythagrias

Exactly, go at a pace you're comfortable with, and don't rush creating Sonas or OC's, as its likely you'll be unhappy with the results!

If you have more questions, Youtube vids are a great knowledge source!

Thank you! I am just going to chill out for now and kind of figure out my place. When I am truly ready, I'll just do some deep meditation on top of a mountain to find my true sona haha.