• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello all!

Jari

Silent Wings
Hey all! I'm new (obviously) from Vancouver BC. Well that's where I'm currently located I guess. Anyway, so yeah, just stopping in to say hi!

I Am That Is

I am not a
Nice to meet you! It's nice to see a newbie with a sig and avatar for once. Have fun and avoid icy/hot!

Jari

Silent Wings
Nice to meet you! It's nice to see a newbie with a sig and avatar for once. Have fun and avoid icy/hot!

I'm on a lot of forums about parrots and other birds (In RL I have 8 at the moment) so thats why I create all that really quickly :)

Jari

Silent Wings
Welcome, welcome!
Read the stickies and don't drink and post.
Not much to say about yourself I see. Thats alright though, you don't have to give us a ton of detail. I hope you find whatever you are looking for here and that you enjoy your time spent doing so.

Ember I'm not really sure what to put down haha so there isnt much. What should I be writing about in detail?

Aldino

ShadowBroker
Ember I'm not really sure what to put down haha so there isnt much. What should I be writing about in detail?
Just give us a little bit about yourself. A few intrests, hobbies, do you like art/movies/comics or anything else furry or maybe just say what brought you here. You don't have to put anything if you don't want to though, its completely understandable.