• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello all!

Dvalin

The OwO Owl
Hi, my name is Dvalin I've just recently started being in the furry community, I don't even have a fursuit yet but I've been getting around to it.
Okay so basics, I'm 23 I live in a mountain temple in Nikko, Japan. I legally identify as a male Great Horned Owl-Crowned Eagle Hybrid but I prefer you know me as an Eternus Eagle. I enjoy walks on beaches, talking with friends and meeting people! I'm very social and very excitable, I enjoy playing outside and playing videogames!
There's a lot more about me but I don't want to put it all in here, if you people have any questions I will happily answer them.
I hope we can get along well!

Last edited:

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Hello! Welcome to he forum! I hope you enjoy your stay here!

D

Deleted member 82554

Hello Otherkin Owl-Hawk person, what's the hoot? Don't be hawkward, don't be this guy.

c1szxci.png

Dvalin

The OwO Owl
Hello everyone!
So in this post I'm going to tell you some more things about myself that I forgot to talk about in the first place plus an announcement.
First off! I am a Samurai Master, or as i say a SamurOWL Master! Eh? Eh?
Second! I live in a dojo in Nikko Japan on top of a mountain, a beautiful view of Japan up there.
Third! I am single.
Announcement! Okay the big news. I have recently gotten a legal species name change! Instead of being a Crowned Eagle-Great Horned Owl hybrid, I am a Blue Eyed Eternus Eagle!
That's it for now.
Bye-bye!

SSJ3Mewtwo

I hadn't seen that there was already an introduction thread posted here, so I've gone ahead and merged the two of them together.

Dvalin

The OwO Owl
you could have edited the original topic
I don't like doing that, its like if you publish a book that's sold hundreds of copies and then outta nowhere revoking the books, changing them, and then republishing them, just doesn't seem logical

SSJ3Mewtwo

I don't like doing that, its like if you publish a book that's sold hundreds of copies and then outta nowhere revoking the books, changing them, and then republishing them, just doesn't seem logical

It is, however, considered good forum ettiquette. Editing posts to include more intro cuts down on unneeded threads cluttering up the forum. And for users who have sections watched, it reduces the number of notifications they receive.

Dvalin

The OwO Owl
It is, however, considered good forum ettiquette. Editing posts to include more intro cuts down on unneeded threads cluttering up the forum. And for users who have sections watched, it reduces the number of notifications they receive.
alright, thank you for telling me!

L

Leoni Zheitk

I know I'm a little bit late (was busy grinding enemies in Zelda TP)
What type games are you into?

Dvalin

The OwO Owl
I know I'm a little bit late (was busy grinding enemies in Zelda TP)
What type games are you into?
I love a LOT of games, no exaggeration. Games like For Honor (hate the multiplayer), FFXV and more but I also love games that just throw you in without a story like Antichamber or Inside. But then I have a burning passion for the DooM franchise, especially DooM 2016 and DOOM 2: Hell on Earth. I also love phenomenon games such as Undertale, this game is amazing and I haven't played a game as good as Undertale to this day and I played it when it first came out!