• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Berk

Name's Berkana you can call me Berk. One of those I go by just on fA. So um, yeah. ive been lurking on the outskirts of all things furry for years now. And decided to actually try and reach out, finally. Im in a pretty isolated area at the moment, in a bit of a tough spot actually, dont know anybody really, just looking for someone of a similar situation to connect with. Maybe gain some useful nuggets about illustration or fursuit construction or whatever piques the interest. I do commissions as well. I may be a tad socially awkward, but beseech any friendly faces to reach out. I promise not to bite!

Other things about me?:
Well, ive been drawing/painting for thirteen years, self taught. Writing is something very close to my heart...But I also like creative repurposing such as with leatherwork, ive done jewelry, beading, I made a HUGE Haku the dragon plush once and have no idea how lol, video games are always wonderful, and I do have some experience with shamanic work, runes, tarot, things of that nature. It runs in the family. If nothing else, it's always something to pass the time. :)

Well, thanks for looking!

SlyRiolu

A-veri Rood Roo
Hey another writer! What video games do you like I'm the type that drown themselves in free games (NO FORTNITE!) I just find certain free ones more enjoyable than games with prices.

Berk

WELCOME
NEW
BLOOD
*shakes hand*

Weeps~~ another hyena hello :") thank you kindly for the welcome! It is an honor to share blood.

Hey another writer! What video games do you like I'm the type that drown themselves in free games (NO FORTNITE!) I just find certain free ones more enjoyable than games with prices.
Indeed..! Its a pleasure to be your acquaintance, greetings. Any particular games you might recommend? I'd opt for free ones myself lol (yes not fortnite kaha), just not good at finding them. Skyrim might be my guilty pleasure, though its lack of multiplayer leaves something to be desired.

Welcome to the forums!

I think I know what you mean; I'd never even talked to a furry before joining the forums. I'm sure you'll make friends as you become more comfortable here!

Good to know! If you've any advice on the subject my ears are open. thanks for popping in :)

SlyRiolu

A-veri Rood Roo
Weeps~~ another hyena hello :") thank you kindly for the welcome! It is an honor to share blood.

Indeed..! Its a pleasure to be your acquaintance, greetings. Any particular games you might recommend? I'd opt for free ones myself lol (yes not fortnite kaha), just not good at finding them. Skyrim might be my guilty pleasure, though its lack of multiplayer leaves something to be desired.

Good to know! If you've any advice on the subject my ears are open. thanks for popping in :)

Ok here's some good ones Warframe (My first ever shooter) it's slow at the beginning but gets fun later on, Blacklight Retribution, Hawken, Smite (sorta), and Trove.

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Hey there, and welcome! At first, I thought you might have a Fossa Fursona; that's my alternate fursona, oddly, and somewhat related. Also a writer here, but no nothing about video games, oddly.

Well, hope ya have fun here,

~S.S. Skunk

S

Some Moron

Hey there, and welcome! At first, I thought you might have a Fossa Fursona; that's my alternate fursona, oddly, and somewhat related. Also a writer here, but no nothing about video games, oddly.

Well, hope ya have fun here,

~S.S. Skunk
You sign your comments!? You've changed!