• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello all!

Cartoon Tiger

I'm looking for my other half!
Hello,

I'm new to the forum. I am quite old.

I am a cartoonist and programmer. It's hard for me to write properly in English, but I'm trying!
I don't really know what I'm looking for in life, apart from my other half. I like peace, my own corner and listening music that builds me up!
Cautious in making friends. Looking for people I can trust (And there are few of them). I've made too many pseudo friends.

Nor can I call myself a member of the furry community. I just like anthro art, I also try to give something from myself.
Unless something changes in my life.

Best regards!

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Worshiper of Monster
Welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

pinecones

Welcome! What kind of cartooning are you into?
I agree, making friends can be tough, especially with many people willing to dispose of someone when they get bored.
There's a lot of people on this planet, all very different, most very selfish for now, but not always. I've had many acquaintances ensure I could trust them, only to ghost sometimes a few days later. I agree, it stings, but I've learned to trust my nose and not get discouraged. Usually, people who say something they don't mean can be revealed in their behavior.

PhyloSallas

Oh my, you sound exactly like my situation. XD I'm also looking for that other half, draw cartoons, and trust very slowly. :'3 and am on the older side, and have no freaking idea what I want in life, aside from the other half. XD I'm glad to see there are more older people on here. ^_^
You draw NSFW Pokemon, huh? That's awesome! :3 I've got a few myself. Would you show me some of you favorites you've done? :)

Cartoon Tiger

I did not expect so many good words. Thank you all!. Being an older person isn't always easy in a new place.
The worst is the language barrier. You have to think several times in order not to write something wrong.
You draw NSFW Pokemon, huh? That's awesome! :3 I've got a few myself. Would you show me some of you favorites you've done?

Most of them can be seen on my FurAffinity account. I'm not proud of what I've done. I always say "I could have done better".
You can see how much I tried to change my style art.

My Fur Affinity Acount

I like slightly spicy drawings. Unfortunately, my anatomy is not successful. I like how some cartoons show the female body.
Chose this style and link it to different characters. I consider myself a freak. Leading a double life. I am different as a cartoonist and as a normal person. Can't connect it.

PhyloSallas

Awwww, don't worry, most of my friends speak other languages. You're doing just fine! ^_^
And I actually really like your art!! It's very sexy. :3 you do much better than you think you do. :3 as a fan of the female body in cartoons as well, I can tell you you're really good.
Oh no...:( you don't have to do that! We're all a little freaky. :3 I hope one day you don't feel so disassociated. :)

KD142000

Leather-clad Lobo
Welcome :3
Nice to have you here.

The English language is the hardest to learn. A lot of UK and US folks, for example, can barely speak it, themselves. XD
Keep at it, though. You're doing well, as I can see.

Cartoon Tiger

This is so nice of you guys.
I am really surprised. I thought all the fandom was hiding on various social messengers.
I am also not a person who easily enters a conversation, it seems not nice to me then.

However, I will try to match.

And I actually really like your art!! It's very sexy. :3 you do much better than you think you do. :3 as a fan of the female body in cartoons as well, I can tell you you're really good.
Thanks. I even found your work on DA. NICE ;)

pinecones

I am really surprised. I thought all the fandom was hiding on various social messengers.

ezgif-com-video-to-gif-5.gif

PhyloSallas

This is so nice of you guys.
I am also not a person who easily enters a conversation, it seems not nice to me then.

However, I will try to match.

Thanks. I even found your work on DA. NICE ;)
Haha, I feel your pain. :'3 it's hard to socialize...

And hehehe thank you!! ^_^ I saw you followed me on FA, I really appreciate that...<3