• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

hello Clarice

Necrosis

Hello, I'm Necrosis the blue fox. Welcome to the forums and I hope you have a good stay. If you have any questions or just want somebody to chat/rp with then feel free to contact me.

Renton Whitetail

Friendly Mod
Welcome to FA, readdeath909. :) Hope you enjoy your stay on here. ;)

Baderach

I don't want to have my liver eaten with fava beans and a nice Chianti. If I say hello, can I avoid this fate?

Baderach

reddeath909 said:
And only if you dance around on one foot singing opera can you escape your horrible fate >=D

Ahem.

*hoppity hoppity*

[size=x-large]♫ [/size]Quell'ultima mattina: tornerete signor? gli domandai. Egli, col cuore grosso, per celarmi la pena sorridendo rispose: "O Butterfly piccina mogliettina, tornerò colle rose alla stagion serena quando fa la nidiata il pettirosso.'' [size=x-large]♫[/size]

>_>

Riasiru

Riasiru Neovas Artistry
~stands there, confident in what she is about to say...~ OMG, I've fallen into my best friends head!!! ~best friend is a nut job, thinks the sky is out to get him~

Welcome to the FA, figment of my friends imagionation... I'm gonna go take some pills I'm sure I'll need now.

reddeath909

The Gangrenous Punk
Baderach said:
reddeath909 said:
And only if you dance around on one foot singing opera can you escape your horrible fate >=D

Ahem.

*hoppity hoppity*

[size=x-large]♫ [/size]Quell'ultima mattina: tornerete signor? gli domandai. Egli, col cuore grosso, per celarmi la pena sorridendo rispose: "O Butterfly piccina mogliettina, tornerò colle rose alla stagion serena quando fa la nidiata il pettirosso.'' [size=x-large]♫[/size]

>_>

fine i guess i wont eat you -.-

TundraWolfBlade

I'm a littile tied up atm
reddeath909 said:
Baderach said:
reddeath909 said:

Ahem.

*hoppity hoppity*

>_>

Sweet hat, and welcome to the forums. Dont expect me to sing and hop.* Crosses arms.*

reddeath909

The Gangrenous Punk
TundraWolfBlade said:
reddeath909 said:
Baderach said:
reddeath909 said:

Ahem.

*hoppity hoppity*

>_>

Sweet hat, and welcome to the forums. Dont expect me to sing and hop.* Crosses arms.*

thanks... well then... *eats you* did you learn your lesson?

TundraWolfBlade

I'm a littile tied up atm
reddeath909 said:
TundraWolfBlade said:
reddeath909 said:
Baderach said:
reddeath909 said:

Ahem.

*hoppity hoppity*

[size=x-large]♫  [/size]Quell'ultima mattina: tornerete signor? gli domandai. Egli, col cuore grosso, per celarmi la pena sorridendo rispose: "O Butterfly piccina mogliettina, tornerò colle rose alla stagion serena quando fa la nidiata il pettirosso.''  [size=x-large]♫[/size]

>_>

Sweet hat, and welcome to the forums.  Dont expect me to sing and hop.*  Crosses arms.*

thanks... well then... *eats you* did you learn your lesson?

* Comes back out red's jaws and applies 40 tons of pressure, slowly opening his jaws from the inside, then jumps out. His shield flashes as it wipes off the acid from his powered armor.* Yep, never go anywhere with out your shields on.