• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

C-artsy

Artsy Fartsy
Hiya! This is the first forum I've actually visited, despite hovering around FA for... ten years? Never really occurred to me - social hermit for the win! Just wanting to chat and say hi, or make new friends. :)

I'm a full-time artist, live on a rescue farm/nature preserve and of course adore all animals. I do all kinds of art (drawing, traditional painting, digital art, sculpture, writing). I collect rocks and bones and old books I never read, love horror, suspense, and fantasy movies and stories. RPing and writing is fun! :D I don't game much, I'd rather watch others play on Youtube. Gardening is fun. <3

And my "persona" (because I've never really felt like a furry honestly, not having a "fursona" that fit me) is actually a self-created monster creature. They look creepy but they're a big softy. So, hi!

Elliot Manowar

Technicolor Dreamcoat
Hiya! This is the first forum I've actually visited, despite hovering around FA for... ten years? Never really occurred to me - social hermit for the win! Just wanting to chat and say hi, or make new friends. :)

I'm a full-time artist, live on a rescue farm/nature preserve and of course adore all animals. I do all kinds of art (drawing, traditional painting, digital art, sculpture, writing). I collect rocks and bones and old books I never read, love horror, suspense, and fantasy movies and stories. RPing and writing is fun! :D I don't game much, I'd rather watch others play on Youtube. Gardening is fun. <3

And my "persona" (because I've never really felt like a furry honestly, not having a "fursona" that fit me) is actually a self-created monster creature. They look creepy but they're a big softy. So, hi!
Let me see the sona.

C-artsy

Artsy Fartsy
Let me see the sona.

This is him in part. :3 His name is C

26325018@400-1518130086.jpg

Paolite

A happy dangerfloof
Do you have artwork of your shape shifting character? I'd like to see!
The only drawing I have made of my character is the one I'm using as avatar (I can't do anything better), but I want to buy a graphic tablet and learn to draw. But if you want a general idea of my shapeshifter... His true form is dragon, but he can shapeshift into anything with one rule: He always keeps his black fur, horns, wings, tail and red eyes.

C-artsy

Artsy Fartsy
The only drawing I have made of my character is the one I'm using as avatar (I can't do anything better), but I want to buy a graphic tablet and learn to draw. But if you want a general idea of my shapeshifter... His true form is dragon, but he can shapeshift into anything with one rule: He always keeps his black fur, horns, wings, tail and red eyes.

That's cool! :D I also encourage you to draw too, even if it's just with pencil and a notebook. ^w^ Cheaper than a drawing tablet, lol. They're pretty handy though