• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello, designated hello area!

What kind of toppings should I put on my burger?

• Cheese

• Fried Egg

• Avocado

• Lettuce, Tomato, Onions, Pickle. The standard set.

• Writhing tentacles

• Bacon

• Beautiful eyes

• Golden teeth

• A fat bird

• Sauce

Results are only viewable after voting.

PPPerson

Hey guys, whats good? Im new here, and to using forums in general- but I'm an artist looking to try my hand at adult/anthro content, and meeting other artists. Sort of shy lurk-more-than-engage person, but I wanna change that. Nice to meet you!

Lets see.. I like D&D (obsessed with dark elves and lizardfolk) , writting lists, non-cape graphic novels, and Im learning to cook things more complex than a burger. But also, BURGERS ✨

And woah, we can do polls?

Hello! Nice to meet you!

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
I love D&D. I knew Gary Gygax and once he asked me to impress him out with one of my D&D stories. I told him we were starting a first level campaign. He laughed and said most people tell him about their 99th level ranger. I told him I had a lizard man because I had never played one before. Our group was at a crossroads buying weapons from a cart vendor. I was looking at a rusty sword and the vendor turned to talk to someone else in the group. I thought I would jumpstart my character, so I attacked the vendor from behind and rolled a 1... followed by another 1. My sword broke at the tang, flew out of the handle, and landed point down in the ditch across the road. The vendor grabbed a sword and swung. He rolled a 20... followed by another 20, and literally cut my character in half. The rest of the party looted my still twitching body. As they purches their weapons, I rolled up a new character... a human this time. My new character came over the hill and saw the carnage and the body laying in the ditch. He asked what happened. They said the guy had tried to kill the vendor. I asked if that was a lizard man, to which they said yes. I asked, "Are you going to eat that? Lizard man meat is a delicacy in my country." Yes... my new character ate my old character and saved a little cash. Gary said that he found the story "oddly disturbing". lol

PPPerson

I love D&D. I knew Gary Gygax and once he asked me to impress him out with one of my D&D stories. I told him we were starting a first level campaign. He laughed and said most people tell him about their 99th level ranger. I told him I had a lizard man because I had never played one before. Our group was at a crossroads buying weapons from a cart vendor. I was looking at a rusty sword and the vendor turned to talk to someone else in the group. I thought I would jumpstart my character, so I attacked the vendor from behind and rolled a 1... followed by another 1. My sword broke at the tang, flew out of the handle, and landed point down in the ditch across the road. The vendor grabbed a sword and swung. He rolled a 20... followed by another 20, and literally cut my character in half. The rest of the party looted my still twitching body. As they purches their weapons, I rolled up a new character... a human this time. My new character came over the hill and saw the carnage and the body laying in the ditch. He asked what happened. They said the guy had tried to kill the vendor. I asked if that was a lizard man, to which they said yes. I asked, "Are you going to eat that? Lizard man meat is a delicacy in my country." Yes... my new character ate my old character and saved a little cash. Gary said that he found the story "oddly disturbing". lol

Holy crap, that is the first time I have ever heard of someone eating their character. I dont really have anything to top that, as far as what my characters have done? I once had a tipsy tiefling make friends with a heard of dinosaur-type monsters blocking our path, just to let us pass. They were going to, but then I flew to close to the sun by seeing if theyd let our party ride them to our destination. To shmooze, I offered wine to the oldest male and he sniffs it, turns to the others and says "SHE FEEDS US POISON!" and yeah. The fight sucked. ;_;

Keefur

aka Cutter Cat
Holy crap, that is the first time I have ever heard of someone eating their character. I dont really have anything to top that, as far as what my characters have done? I once had a tipsy tiefling make friends with a heard of dinosaur-type monsters blocking our path, just to let us pass. They were going to, but then I flew to close to the sun by seeing if theyd let our party ride them to our destination. To shmooze, I offered wine to the oldest male and he sniffs it, turns to the others and says "SHE FEEDS US POISON!" and yeah. The fight sucked. ;_;
Geedy smurf is greedy.:D