• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello everybody on this forum )

Karviniya

Everybody hello!
I'm new there but very interesting art on furry theme ) What i can say about me? some little )
small girl 30 years old and a half meters tall
Like different ways of life, i'm artist and working about 12 years as tattooartist, very like traditional drawing, also working as concept-artist in our small group of 3dmodels for dnd and etc. Now trying draw in digital art and it\s very hard for me therefore everytime glad hear good critics. About other hobbies: skydiver, basist, snowboardist, very like play in MTG and computer games ^_^

Hoodwinks

Commission Slots: OPEN
Hello, welcome!

Wow, that's super cool that you work as a tattoo artist. I'd love to see some of your work!

The art community is very helpful here, I'm sure you'll find plenty of friendly folks happy to help and discuss :)

Karviniya

Hello, welcome!

Wow, that's super cool that you work as a tattoo artist. I'd love to see some of your work!

The art community is very helpful here, I'm sure you'll find plenty of friendly folks happy to help and discuss :)
ya, i already see that there is many good discussion about art on this forum, it's great :)
about your wish:

456.jpg
d63Krwcvluo.jpg
IdXOUb5L8zU.jpg

ONbnHeFqSAo.jpg
kTudh5SCCho.jpg
Weoop0-ChEg.jpg

Attachments

• dj-xEqytwx8.jpg
    dj-xEqytwx8.jpg
    422.2 KB · Views: 14
  • VMI7-TSniR8.jpg