• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello everybody

T

thatisekaihero

Hello! My name is Tom and I am a college student studying geography who likes to draw and watch anime. Nice to meet everybody here!

AceQuorthon

International Man Of Mystery
Welcome Tom! I hope you’ll have a good time and make lots of nice friends!

FooFoo4230

Welcome! I hope you’ll find some interesting people here!

Alys_0_0

Tea thief <3 She/Her <3 POTATO QUEEN
Welcome! I, personally, like reading manga more since there are scenes that are too hard to animate so they get left out of the animes. What kind of anime do you like?

T

thatisekaihero

Welcome! I, personally, like reading manga more since there are scenes that are too hard to animate so they get left out of the animes. What kind of anime do you like?
I like all kinds of anime, from isekai anime like rezero to slice of life stuff like laid back camp.

Alys_0_0

I like all kinds of anime, from isekai anime like rezero to slice of life stuff like laid back camp.
Have you seen The Adventures Of Sinbad? I think another name for it is Magi.

Alys_0_0

It's really good! I'm reading the manga right now. It's all about magic and stuff like that.

T

thatisekaihero

Welcome man. What are your fave anime?
My favorite anime genres are isekai and slice of life. Some anime series that I have enjoyed include Beastars, BNA, Re:zero, the Promised Neverland and Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.