• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello Everyone! :33 I don't know what I'm doing.

Ani-Mates

Broke Kitty
Hello everyone! I decided to branch out of my usual posting spot and start posting here! I'm very new to Fur Affinity, so some pointers would be absolutely lovely! I'm an artist who makes short animations and stills, and I'd love to be able to interact with everyone here!

I started migrating files over from my account on DeviantArt, so a few earlier works are uploaded here. Now my introductions out of the way, I'd love to hear about you all, too! Please tell me about yourselves, what you like, what you do on here, and anything else you'd like to add!

KippLink

LVL 1 Magic Apprentice
Howdy!
Welcome to FA i hope you will enjoy your stay here!
I'm also still pretty new here and slowly settling in but im sure as an animator you will make great achievements really fast!

FooFoo4230

Hello! For pointers, I used to say “stay out of the garbage pile that is the politics section”, but luckily, they removed that, so I don’t have anything to warn people about! Also, the Forum Games section is fun! My favorite place to be! (And the only place I am, at the moment...)
My introduction: I’m a 15-year-old person from Portland, Oregon, and I’m not a furry (yet). I appreciate a nice book, walking around (which I haven’t been doing enough of, lately...), cats (I have one cat, a somewhat overweight gray tabby who’s turning 12 in August), video games (who doesn’t?), and school. As for what I do on here, I intermittently post on the Predators versus Prey thread, and try to greet newcomers. (Why intermittently? Because I found new places to be during the extended maintenance period, and also virtual school.) I think that’s about it, hope you have a good time on here!

Ani-Mates

Broke Kitty
Aww, thank you both for your wonderful messages @FooFoo4230 and @KippLink! I already feel pretty welcome. :33 I love your work so far, Kipp! I'm also a student but in University, FooFoo! I hope I can be able to be just as active as you are here, but I do have a bad habit of falling out of things due to ADHD. : PP I'll have to check out the Forum Games section, too!

KippLink

LVL 1 Magic Apprentice
You're welcome Ani and also thank you i do try to practice as often as possible.
Your works look very good especially like that deer character <3

Ani-Mates

Broke Kitty
You're welcome Ani and also thank you i do try to practice as often as possible.
Your works look very good especially like that deer character <3
Aww thank you so much! I loved drawing him. I have a terrible time trying to draw guys, so your compliment makes me so happy! :33

Ani-Mates

Broke Kitty
Me neither lmao I'm just kinda winging this whole furry thing, seems to be going alright lmao
Hey that's the best way to do it, I say! I've always been a furry but always was afraid of really making a character of my own. I'll need to work on a fursona, eventually! I absolutely love yours, though! Your Lynx is so cute! Do you mind if I draw her?

The_biscuits_532

Eternally Confused Feline
Hey that's the best way to do it, I say! I've always been a furry but always was afraid of really making a character of my own. I'll need to work on a fursona, eventually! I absolutely love yours, though! Your Lynx is so cute! Do you mind if I draw her?
Just seen your favs and follows on my FA page - thanks very much! That's two followers now! I've followed you back

I'd be honoured! I like your art style! If you need any pointers I do have a pseudo-ref-sheet on imgur that I threw together on MSPaint in absence of a proper one.

Ani-Mates

Broke Kitty
Just seen your favs and follows on my FA page - thanks very much! That's two followers now! I've followed you back

I'd be honoured! I like your art style! If you need any pointers I do have a pseudo-ref-sheet on imgur that I threw together on MSPaint in absence of a proper one.
Aww, thank you! And that's more than enough, I'll send you a link when I post it! :33

D

Deleted member 111470

Hello and welcome. You need not worry about not knowing what you're doing - no one here does.

spoonful-of-jam

Hey, welcome to the forums! :) I'm pretty new to FA as well so I'm not sure what pointers to give you, but I just wanted to say that your art is super cute so I watched you!