• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello everyone, I"m new in here. Here's my latest artwork. *Pokemon

VrostWolf

Hello! I'm new in here.
You can call me Vrostwolf/ Vrost.

I was anime style artist for more than 10 years, I'm not sure if it was 13 or 15 years..
Then I'm in love with Furry and the community! So here I am.

I use Clip Studio Paint.
And I do accept commissions.

3 april Gardevoir 2a small.jpg

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Hey, hey! You look like a very talented artist, very nice work! Welcome to the forums!

If ya ever need anything please done be afraid to reach out. If you're looking for some friends to hang with the Gaming section is a wonderful place to start. Thats where you can find me at any time really.

I hope you enjoy your time.

Erix

>‿‿◕
Hey Vrost nice to meetcha! Nice to see some other new faces so I don’t feel like the only newcomer ^^ hope you enjoy your stay!

VrostWolf

Hey, hey! You look like a very talented artist, very nice work! Welcome to the forums!

If ya ever need anything please done be afraid to reach out. If you're looking for some friends to hang with the Gaming section is a wonderful place to start. Thats where you can find me at any time really.

I hope you enjoy your time.
Thank you so much!! I'm not a very talented artist right now, but I will do my best to be one someday!
Okayy.

Hey Vrost nice to meetcha! Nice to see some other new faces so I don’t feel like the only newcomer ^^ hope you enjoy your stay!
Hey Erix nice to meetcha too! Thank you so much for the warm welcome! :)