• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello everyone. UwU

What is more correct? I am just curious

• OwO

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • UwU

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • =w=

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DirtySmoke

3D Anthro Artist
Hi everyone. I am quite new here. My name is Smoke. I am 3D character artist with some flash programming experience. I hope i can bring new exiting stuff to community.
I'm really excited to meet new people here and fox friends :3. I love sculpting kitsunes (foxes), and cats in ZBrush. Also i like to play League Of Legends.
PS: Ahri is my favorite hero.

Last edited:

Godzilla

Getting thru it all
Welcome to the forums! I don't know much about flash but isn't it shutting down in 2020 ? All those flash games I played as a kid... Nooo..
DadHLWzVMAAGYKd.jpg

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
Ooh! A z-brusher! Post some of that stuff in the art section! I think 3D models are super cool!

DirtySmoke

3D Anthro Artist
Welcome to the forums! I don't know much about flash but isn't it shutting down in 2020 ? All those flash games I played as a kid... Nooo..

Yep Flash is dead, it's shutting down in 2020. I studied flash at university, so i decided to put it today in good use. Now HTML5 and Webgl frameworks are best.

Ooh! A z-brusher! Post some of that stuff in the art section! I think 3D models are super cool!
Yep 3D modelling is awesome, but it takes some time for mastering hotkeys, interface, and technical stuff. Anyway, with good 2D experience sculpting is easier than drawing. Some of my familiar 2D artists learned ZBrush only after one month after some help with techical, and hotkey stuff from me. I will post my stuff in the art section soon.

A

Arvid

Well hello there then. Welcome to the FurAffinity Forums.

Quite cool that you’re a 3D Artist. I’d be interested in seeing some your work.

DirtySmoke

3D Anthro Artist

Lexiand

Werewolf
UwU
Hewwwoooo my frend
Welcome to da fuormsss

DirtySmoke

3D Anthro Artist

S.A.F.I

Simulated Anthropomorphic Feline Intelligence
DadHLWzVMAAGYKd.jpg
TBH I love flash games too but I uninstalled flash from my computer along time ago because of the security risks... but I also stopped using windows for the same reason so take that with a grain of salt

BeauJayWolffo47

Here To Stay It Seems!
Hi everyone. I am quite new here. My name is Smoke. I am 3D character artist with some flash programming experience. I hope i can bring new exiting stuff to community.
I'm really excited to meet new people here and fox friends :3. I love sculpting kitsunes (foxes), and cats in ZBrush. Also i like to play League Of Legends.
PS: Ahri is my favorite hero.
Welcome to the fandom friend! As a newer Fur myself im always looking for new friends! Hope you’ve found everything pleasant so far!

LadySajani

Welcome. Have a cookie. Since the forum gives them out, I doubt they're 3d. :)