• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello everyone

Kirschblut

Hey guys. My name is Luke. I'm 19 from the USA and I'm into performing arts! I've been kind of dodging the label of furry for while, but I've finally decided to embrace it and I'm very excited to see what this brings! I'm very interested in fursonas and meeting other people, but I could use some advice on where to start and what I should do in this community. I hope I can get some advice from people who could point me in the right direction, I know I'd be super appreciative of any advice or kind message! I hope I can get to know you guys soon! Many thanks!

MsRavage

peek-a-boo!!! I see you!
Welcome!!! You don't have to feel like its a requirement that you parade around and shout that you're a furry to the world...you can be meh about it and enjoy yourself and if someone asks you can explain to them...honestly very few people are ready to go on a hate party after that...as for how to meet other people the forums are a great place to start...discord also has some fun chat rooms...fur affinity and deviant art is a great place too. But yeah literally jump in and give your words on anything you feel like!!

B

BasilClover

Heyo Luke! What is your favorite musical? I don't consider myself a furry but I like anthro characters and this is a nice forum.

Kirschblut

Welcome!!! You don't have to feel like its a requirement that you parade around and shout that you're a furry to the world...you can be meh about it and enjoy yourself and if someone asks you can explain to them...honestly very few people are ready to go on a hate party after that...as for how to meet other people the forums are a great place to start...discord also has some fun chat rooms...fur affinity and deviant art is a great place too. But yeah literally jump in and give your words on anything you feel like!!
Thank you for the reply! I'll definitely take a look around.

Kirschblut

Heyo Luke! What is your favorite musical? I don't consider myself a furry but I like anthro characters and this is a nice forum.
Haha to be honest my favorite musical is shrek the musical which may sound weird but it has beautiful music in it! I also like the Addams family musical and I've gotten into the sound track of dear Evan Hansen recently.