• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

*~Hello everyone~*

Daytime, or Night time?

• Day

• Night

• Both

Results are only viewable after voting.
Good afternoon,
My name is Narcissa. I'm new to Furaffinity, and the forums, so please be kind and say hello!
I enjoy the night time, long movies and warm tea. My favourite colour is pink and my favourite flower is a daisy. Choosing a favourite food is hard, but I really like strawberries!

I'm trying to get involved in the artist community but it will take me a while to set up - please be patient.
These introductions are difficult but I'll answer any questions you may have.

Hope to meet you all!
Nx

Doodle Bunny

Definitely a rabbit... 100%...
Good afternoon,
My name is Narcissa. I'm new to Furaffinity, and the forums, so please be kind and say hello!
I enjoy the night time, long movies and warm tea. My favourite colour is pink and my favourite flower is a daisy. Choosing a favourite food is hard, but I really like strawberries!

I'm trying to get involved in the artist community but it will take me a while to set up - please be patient.
These introductions are difficult but I'll answer any questions you may have.

Hope to meet you all!
Nx
On behalf of the artist community, welcome. I love meeting new artists and like to trade time to time.

Yakamaru

Your average Stand enjoyer
Welcome to the forum.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

butchsquatch

going back to the forest (they/them)
Hi there welcome in! Whats your avatar from, is it little witch academia?

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Helloooooo and welcome to FaF!