• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello Everyone!

Tails-Smith

Soft Sergal
I’m Tails! I’ve been apart of the furry community for a few years now, and i’ve been on FurAffinity throughout it. For some reason I never bothered to make an account here, but I have one now!

My sonas are Skyler the gryphon and Yuki the sergal. I like drawing, anime, and Pokemon!

I’m always down to make friends, which is why I decided to come here. Hope to see you guys around!

Skittles

Queen of FaF. Empress of Fløøf.
Welcome to the forums!

HistoricalyIncorrect

*fills up the glasses with finest vodka* I eill never sober up in this pace... welcome and beware of bobcats!

Mambi

Fun loving kitty cat
I’m Tails! I’ve been apart of the furry community for a few years now, and i’ve been on FurAffinity throughout it. For some reason I never bothered to make an account here, but I have one now!

My sonas are Skyler the gryphon and Yuki the sergal. I like drawing, anime, and Pokemon!

I’m always down to make friends, which is why I decided to come here. Hope to see you guys around!

Well greetings fellow Canadian! <wide smile> Mambi here, pleased to meetcha! <waves tail playfully> Hope you have fun here, lots to be had. <giggle>
I'm from the east coast BTW, whereabouts are you from?