• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello everyone!

DireDrag0n

Not actually a dragon. Am catfish.
I discovered "furry" a few years ago and thought it looked interesting, but didn't get involved until a few months ago. I'm a dude. My hobbies include writing, hiking and skiing. I currently live in the Northeast US.

My fursona is a hybrid species and he's basically me but taller and more badass. But yeah, that's all there really is. Oh and of course, his overly detailed backstory written like a short novel, but what does that matter?

I'm looking forward to meeting y'all!

DergenTheDragon

The cutest derg
I discovered "furry" a few years ago and thought it looked interesting, but didn't get involved until a few months ago. I'm a dude. My hobbies include writing, hiking and skiing. I currently live in the Northeast US.

My fursona is a hybrid species and he's basically me but taller and more badass. But yeah, that's all there really is. Oh and of course, his overly detailed backstory written like a short novel, but what does that matter?

Welcome to the forum my guy!

Monosuki the Aurian

Kyu the Braixen

Right then mate! Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here at the Forums, where there is plenty of kind faces and many of playful furs to meet! I hope you like it here, and welcome as well!

VeeStars

uh I can explain?
*finds your process*
*messes around with the config file*
*notices you there*

Oh uhm...
こんいちは!!!!

trivean

Engineering Wolf

Hello and welcome to the fandom. And cool, it's nice to meet another writer. I'm Trivean, but you can just call me Triv if you want.

And don't worry, most of our sonas are like us except better and with a short novel backstory.

Foxy Emy

*Mischivious Noises*
Welcome to the club!