• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello everyone~

Aurorasuicune

I figured l should introduce myself here.

My name is James (aka Aurorasuicune on FA) I'm kind of new to forums, however, I've been on FA since 2014. I'm currently a college student. I'm mostly a chill soul who loves video games, anime, comics, music, and more.

I'm not an artist, though I do like to write. I mostly like to commission artwork often and also love seeing wonderful works of art. Here's my FA Page: https://www.furaffinity.net/user/aurorasuicune/

(Feel free to check out my gallery anytime)

I would like try to make new friends if I can and get to know others who have similar interests. I'm not the best at being sociable, I would like to try and be a good friend. Pleased to meet you all~

Welcome to the Forums! ^v^ Hope you make inroads in the fandom here.

FooFoo4230

Hello! To make friends, all you have to do is get out there and talk with people! (Metaphorically, of course, because talking to strangers face-to-face is discouraged at the moment...) Keep on talking, and you’ll find somebody you like, who also likes you, and that’s a friend! I find it likely that you’ll make several friends here.

Tacoshark

Defender of the Sacred Nuggs
Hello and welcome to the madness. Here is your birthday hat and complimentary chicken nuggets . Have fun