• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello everyone

Dark Moon Wolf Bane

Old wolf back again
Hey everyone! My name is Bane!

Older werewolf with many battle scars. I started in the community many many years ago, but had to step away to deal with a very abusive relationship. I was forced to get rid of my suit and all of Bane's art work. Now that I am surrounded by people that love me, I need to get back into the fandom that helped me find my true self when I was younger.

Very friendly wolf who loves to meet new friends. I live to make people laugh and to bring as much love and positivity into the world that I can. I look forward to making new friends and hopefully running into some old friends.

Tytysi

Legendary Shaman
Welcome back! I'm proud of you for getting out of your situation and finding a better life for yourself. It's hard, but you did it. That's no small feat!! Feel free to send me a PM if ya ever wanna chat- about anything at all! ^^

Dark Moon Wolf Bane

Old wolf back again
Welcome back! I'm proud of you for getting out of your situation and finding a better life for yourself. It's hard, but you did it. That's no small feat!! Feel free to send me a PM if ya ever wanna chat- about anything at all! ^^
Thank you! It was a dark time, but I learned allot about myself and am stronger now than I was back then.

FooFoo4230

Welcome back, and I’m sure you’ll make new friends. The people around here are quite friendly, so no major worries there!