• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello, FA Forum!

FreyaFur

Magic
So.... yeah. I'm Cassie. I'm here because FA is down, but this might be a window I'm glad shattered open. :3
(If you want to know about my fursona, just ask/message or wait for another post. Personality wise, she's me so other than appearance/species there's not much else to tell.)

I'm a Christian through and through, but I won't get too deep in that. Just know that I don't hate on/bully people for anything, try to force beliefs down your throat or somehow think that because I'm saved means I'm better than anyone else. It doesn't. But at the same time, I won't deny the biggest part of myself from being heard in some way. I just ask that if you disagree with my "beliefs", keep that to yourself. I don't post/comment/reply on stuff that disagrees with my "beliefs" with how wrong or whatever I think it is, so don't do that. It's bad, bro.

But there are many other facets to myself we can discuss.

I like various forms of rock music, but metal(as I define it) is my general fave. Fozzy, Avenged Sevenfold are tops blooby. I love gothic/metal/punk/alt fashion, if I could I'd dress like that every day for every occasion.

I am a gamer fur. I love playing games. I have the following consoles operational and/or within my possession: PS4, Wii U, Gamecube, Nintendo64, Xbox360, PS2 and a decent PC. Favorite games include Skyrim, GTA V, Shadow of the Colossus, Okami, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, Windwaker and Twilight Princess, and others that I can't name at the moment.

I am an O.K. artist, I can sketch in pencil pretty well if I really focus and take time, same with digital stuff, but I guess usually I don't try hard enough or take enough time. Trying to be better with that, but doesn't always come out right.

I've been a furry, in the sense that I knew what an anthropomorph actually was, since I was 13 probably.
I'm 22 now, have a partial, and am very happy to be a more active part of the community.

I am a very kind, person, although I kind of hate people as a whole. In general, people are selfish, stupid, annoying and evil. I see it all the time, too. But individually, some people can be awesome. Like you guys! <3

I have issues communicating well but I love trying to make new friends in places like these, I can just be shy and awkward. It's much worse in real life, believe me.

I think that's about it, there are other things but I'm tired of drafting a post. So if you wanna know anything else, just ask! <3

Diaszoom

The Iron Heart Lion
So.... yeah. I'm Cassie. I'm here because FA is down, but this might be a window I'm glad shattered open. :3
(If you want to know about my fursona, just ask/message or wait for another post. Personality wise, she's me so other than appearance/species there's not much else to tell.)

I'm a Christian through and through, but I won't get too deep in that. Just know that I don't hate on/bully people for anything, try to force beliefs down your throat or somehow think that because I'm saved means I'm better than anyone else. It doesn't. But at the same time, I won't deny the biggest part of myself from being heard in some way. I just ask that if you disagree with my "beliefs", keep that to yourself. I don't post/comment/reply on stuff that disagrees with my "beliefs" with how wrong or whatever I think it is, so don't do that. It's bad, bro.

I like various forms of rock music, but metal(as I define it) is my general fave. Fozzy, Avenged Sevenfold are tops blooby. I love gothic/metal/punk/alt fashion, if I could I'd dress like that every day for every occasion.

I am a gamer fur. I love playing games. I have the following consoles operational and/or within my possession: PS4, Wii U, Gamecube, Nintendo64, Xbox360, PS2 and a decent PC. Favorite games include Skyrim, GTA V, Shadow of the Colossus, Okami, Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time, Windwaker and Twilight Princess, and others that I can't name at the moment.

I am an O.K. artist, I can sketch in pencil pretty well if I really focus and take time, same with digital stuff, but I guess usually I don't try hard enough or take enough time. Trying to be better with that, but doesn't always come out right.

I've been a furry, in the sense that I knew what an anthropomorph actually was, since I was 13 probably.
I'm 22 now, have a partial, and am very happy to be a more active part of the community.

I am a very kind, person, although I kind of hate people as a whole. In general, people are selfish, stupid, annoying and evil. I see it all the time, too. But individually, some people can be awesome. Like you guys! <3

I have issues communicating well but I love trying to make new friends in places like these, I can just be shy and awkward. It's much worse in real life, believe me.

I think that's about it, there are other things but I'm tired of drafting a post. So if you wanna know anything else, just ask! <3

Hi Cassie,
How are you?
I see that you enjoy great games too *u*
You may call me Ookami (Youkai main fursona) or Ikin (Lion fursona), what you like most!
then.. have issues communication too..
but, as Furaffinity is off for a while.. lets meet people! òwo/
how you meet furaffinity dear? o3o

Cannabiskitty

To Kill the Child; to Set the Adult Free
I'm an athiest. I hope you are okay with that so we can be friends. Good games by the way.

FreyaFur

Magic
@Diaszoom Hello! I am well. Nice to meet you! /^,^/
Yah, nice to see you enjoy great games, too :3
I don't know why talking with and staying in touch with people can be so hard, but it is.
I feel like this is actually a better way to meet people than FA since it's more about communication than just various forms of art, not that that isn't awesome though.
How did I find FurAffinity? uhm, well, being a newly-sprouted furry on deviantART, I saw every furry artist have FA links, and for a while I fought it, didn't want to get into it for some reason, but now I'm like" YEAH this place is awesome!". Lately I've been letting myself indulge in the things I've held back on, furriness is one of those things. xD What about you and your story? :3

@Cannabiskitty Of course we can be friends :3 I actually used to be kinda close to an atheist furry but I don't speak with him for other reasons now.
Glad you like good games too! What are some of your faves?

Cannabiskitty

Pretty much what you said but I really like the Uncharted series and Undertale which I'm on my second play-through of both.

FreyaFur

Magic
@Cannabiskitty Ah, awesome! I've yet to play any Uncharted or Undertale but have heard many good things both ways. I've seen a little bit of Undertale, so weird and funny and awkward. I'd probably be more likely to play Uncharted myself, though.

N

Nicky The Husky

Woah hey there! Welcome to the forums! This place seemed semi empty but now it's flooding with people which is awesome haha. Hope you enjoy yourself here ^^! If you ever want to talk about anything feel free to send me a private message ♥~

Cannabiskitty

@Cannabiskitty Ah, awesome! I've yet to play any Uncharted or Undertale but have heard many good things both ways. I've seen a little bit of Undertale, so weird and funny and awkward. I'd probably be more likely to play Uncharted myself, though.

Aww, I recommend playing Undertale alone in your bedroom at night hours with a candlelight. *ahem* I mean to say that it is an awesome game and you should play it. Seriously I would flat out buy it for everyone if I could afford to and if they would actually play it. It's like Calvin & Hobbes. It's something you just have to do.

FreyaFur

Magic
@Cannabiskitty Hah, sounds like a good way to play any game. From what I've seen(Cooking with Undyne?), it is pretty entertaining. I'm sure one day I will get around to it though. :3