• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello from another Newbie~

LadyToorima

Nyaa nyaa~
Hello,
I am Lady Toorima. The furry fandom is very new to me, but I have a very high interest level for it and wish to learn more about it, and those that are already a part of it. There are a great many things I am still learning, and my fursona is eluding me currently and I find myself yearning to understand who I am.

Please be kind to me. =^.^=

Jabberwocky

bitch where
welcome...I hope you stay

Last edited:

LadyToorima

Nyaa nyaa~
Does my choice in text bother you so Falaffel? I'm sorry, but I don't find anything fun in normal. However when addressing you, I will use normal font if it pleases you.

Thank you Batsy, I hope
to stick around for quite a while. I really hope to see a lot of beautiful artwork, and maybe, just maybe I can complete a beautiful drawing of my own fursona. Once it makes itself clear that is, hehe. ^^

Falaffel

Does my choice in text bother you so Falaffel? I'm sorry, but I don't find anything fun in normal. However when addressing you, I will use normal font if it pleases you.

Thank you Batsy, I hope
to stick around for quite a while. I really hope to see a lot of beautiful artwork, and maybe, just maybe I can complete a beautiful drawing of my own fursona. Once it makes itself clear that is, hehe. ^^
Nah, it's fine.
I'm just messing with ya'.

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Welcome and have fun.
Flaffal a nobody?????? Ha you can't fool me....much.

LadyToorima

Nyaa nyaa~
You don't need to produce content to have an account there. It also enables you to peruse other people's content.

Oh, derp, silly me. I believe I have an account to look at the art. I hope with time I can work on my skills and start posting some of my own, but I'm sure that is a long way off. ><