• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello from the south

wolfdude555

Brothers of the South
Hello everybody who reads this! ^-^

Nickname is wolf i reside in Tennessee and i'm 23 years old Gay gamer dude... Honestly really no idea what to really put in here but that i'm really wanting to find people to talk to (Or rp with honestly don't mind) don't really have many people to talk to haha '>-<

Im pretty much a open book but also blunt as hell... Sooo pretty much ask me what ever and within reason ill say what ever comes to mind.. Pretty much anything that wouldn't cause someone to get pissed off for me saying lol

FoxInTheCloset

The Over Caffeinated Vulpine
Heyyo from the north!

What sorts of games do you play most of the time?

wolfdude555

Brothers of the South
Very low.... had to haha.. Its going was a bit sick but getting over it ^-^ now just trying to find ppl to talk to... also had to re make my FA account with that attack to the site :c
Hey, other TN Fur!
Welcome to the thing here!
How's it hangin'? :)

Well im pretty open when it comes to the games i play... i just hate Sports and i dont care much for the Fighting genre... I really love Rpg's and Moba's... Currently playing Borderlands 2 again and Diablo 3 for the first time... Also been playing League of legends for bout 3 ish years and Smite since it came out
Heyyo from the north!

What sorts of games do you play most of the time?

FoxInTheCloset

The Over Caffeinated Vulpine
Gotta love MOBAs. Ive been playing League for a few years too. Maybe we can party up some time. :D

FlannelFox

dem leggies
Very low.... had to haha.. Its going was a bit sick but getting over it ^-^ now just trying to find ppl to talk to... also had to re make my FA account with that attack to the site :c
Uncool beans. :\
Have you got the same name on the main site?
(And the Borderlands series is the bomb.edu, kudos for good taste.)

wolfdude555

Brothers of the South
Uncool beans. :\
Have you got the same name on the main site?
(And the Borderlands series is the bomb.edu, kudos for good taste.)

Unfortunately... No i lost two accounts on FA cause the attack they ended up having to there site im no artist if you think i am haha... If i had to label myself... Im a artwhore (As they have for there preferences haha) but on FA Im wolfdude505
Love Borderlands i bought the mega pack for ps3 that has every game and dlc out love it so f'n fun... Havent played much of presequal though >< mostly cause well its better with people regardless of what i do haha

I have been as far north and far south possible. From Hawaii to Alaska.
I must admit I like the north more. :c
But for the time being I am in Texas.

Damn you've been everywhere haha... Id prefer to freeze my tail off over sweating to the point i melt

FlannelFox

dem leggies
Love Borderlands [...] presequal

Id prefer to freeze my tail off over sweating to the point i melt
I haven't gotten to play the presequel yet :'(
My xbox fried before it came out and I didn't get back into it after I finally broke it open and fixed it.
And this heat is terrible! Almost 100° here with high humidity x_x
I lived in East TN for awhile and being up high around the mountains helped, but West TN is flat and low. Going outside feels like opening an oven.

wolfdude555

Brothers of the South
I haven't gotten to play the presequel yet :'(
My xbox fried before it came out and I didn't get back into it after I finally broke it open and fixed it.
And this heat is terrible! Almost 100° here with high humidity x_x
I lived in East TN for awhile and being up high around the mountains helped, but West TN is flat and low. Going outside feels like opening an oven.

Im so sorry dude that is the worst im fortunate enough not to have a console break on me (Unless you count pc) (Also im more of a sony person buttt yeah >->)

I reside in a sun room... Well pretty much my room is a addon to the place thats pretty much a sun room a person who hates light has 8 windows in his damn room... Anyway yeah the heat in my room durring the morning reaches up to 85 or so and omg please no x-x

FlannelFox

dem leggies
Im so sorry dude that is the worst im fortunate enough not to have a console break on me

I reside in a sun room... Well pretty much my room is a addon to the place thats pretty much a sun room a person who hates light has 8 windows in his damn room... Anyway yeah the heat in my room durring the morning reaches up to 85 or so and omg please no x-x
Xbox's were always more finicky than PS3s. I was lucky it was just the disk drive.
And I could handle 85 all day if I could like, you know, be mostly naked. And have a fan running.
I'll never take Windows for granted again. my part of the house is a renovated full size basement. It's cooler temperature-wise but there's no windows so it's dark and depressing and I don't know when to get out of bed in the morning.
I'm saving to build one of those tiny homes and I swear I am going to put SO MANY windows on it.

wolfdude555

Brothers of the South
Xbox's were always more finicky than PS3s. I was lucky it was just the disk drive.
And I could handle 85 all day if I could like, you know, be mostly naked. And have a fan running.
I'll never take Windows for granted again. my part of the house is a renovated full size basement. It's cooler temperature-wise but there's no windows so it's dark and depressing and I don't know when to get out of bed in the morning.
I'm saving to build one of those tiny homes and I swear I am going to put SO MANY windows on it.

I wouldnt mind the whole darkness id like that... Id love to have a tiny house... i watch that show that does it and omg love them haha... Well i said 85+ yesterday it was around 98 and cooling me down was a pain in the ass i had to take a hot fn shower just to let it cool me down as weird as that sounds

FlannelFox

dem leggies
I wouldnt mind the whole darkness id like that... Id love to have a tiny house... i watch that show that does it and omg love them haha... Well i said 85+ yesterday it was around 98 and cooling me down was a pain in the ass i had to take a hot fn shower just to let it cool me down as weird as that sounds
I'm planning on doing a skoolie, which is a tiny home built into an old school bus. Still going to prop the roof up 2 feet and add more windows. ^_^
I'm telling ya, it gets old though. Lack of sunlight can actually make you chemically depressed, plus there's mold and bugs. :(
But I work outside and in a metal building with no AC, so I also understand these weird showers. I'll usually start them off hot and cool them down to lukewarm gradually. I drink lots of cool water too, cools me off via my insides.

wolfdude555

Brothers of the South
I'm planning on doing a skoolie, which is a tiny home built into an old school bus. Still going to prop the roof up 2 feet and add more windows. ^_^
I'm telling ya, it gets old though. Lack of sunlight can actually make you chemically depressed, plus there's mold and bugs. :(
But I work outside and in a metal building with no AC, so I also understand these weird showers. I'll usually start them off hot and cool them down to lukewarm gradually. I drink lots of cool water too, cools me off via my insides.

thats sounds so damn cool dude... lol I have depression naturally... for once im actually in a cheerful mood its shocking... you may think this f'ed up but i cant drink water less its prified water i cant stand tap its ... -shiver- ew

FlannelFox

dem leggies
Nobodys naturally depressed, slap whatever doctor told you that! You're in a good mood now yeah? Keep doing what you're doing, plus eat plants and go outside to breathe not stanky air (prefereably in the shade).
Yeah, tap is funky. I'll do it if I'm desperate but this town has got the worst tasting tap I've ever had. I use a Brita filter & it helps but I prefer distilled. All that chlorine & fluoride and impurities from miles and miles of old pipes. >_< I want to eventually build a set up to catch rain water & run it through UV and reverse osmosis filters.

wolfdude555

Brothers of the South
Nobodys naturally depressed, slap whatever doctor told you that! You're in a good mood now yeah? Keep doing what you're doing, plus eat plants and go outside to breathe not stanky air (prefereably in the shade).
Yeah, tap is funky. I'll do it if I'm desperate but this town has got the worst tasting tap I've ever had. I use a Brita filter & it helps but I prefer distilled. All that chlorine & fluoride and impurities from miles and miles of old pipes. >_< I want to eventually build a set up to catch rain water & run it through UV and reverse osmosis filters.

No doctors just me haha... been saying i need to go to a docs though but havent... Yeah im in a good mood now but then again im talking quite a bit to two people right now of which your one of them sooo yeah most of the time im normally alone mostly cause most of those i know are gone till late at night like now

TheMintyBun

The most squishy of the buns.
Hey wolf! I to am a 23 year old gay gamer living in TN.

LOL.

Pokemon and DnD mostly ;3

wolfdude555

Brothers of the South
Hey wolf! I to am a 23 year old gay gamer living in TN.

LOL.

What odds lmao... i havent played pokemon in years.. And me and group of my online friends tried to do DnD but it was too confuseing for me to set up and shit so we gave up

TheMintyBun

The most squishy of the buns.
What odds lmao... i havent played pokemon in years.. And me and group of my online friends tried to do DnD but it was too confuseing for me to set up and shit so we gave up

Pokemon is love.
Pokemon is life.
I go to the LGS with a few friends and play for a several hours a week. Steam Siege prerelease tournament is on the 23rd, so stoked.

Roll 20 is what my DnD group use for online play.
Its easy to get used to.

wolfdude555

Brothers of the South
Pokemon is love.
Pokemon is life.
I go to the LGS with a few friends and play for a several hours a week. Steam Siege prerelease tournament is on the 23rd, so stoked.

Roll 20 is what my DnD group use for online play.
Its easy to get used to.

Oh pokemon cards... I havent played that at all lol
We used that program its not that the program was hard to get used to just none of us played any DnD sooo all was inexperienced

FlannelFox

dem leggies
No doctors just me haha... been saying i need to go to a docs though but havent... Yeah im in a good mood now but then again im talking quite a bit to two people right now of which your one of them sooo yeah most of the time im normally alone mostly cause most of those i know are gone till late at night like now
I'm totally a doctor and I prescribe fresh air and veggies.
And being alone sucks, as does being in the middle of nowhere does not aide the situation. Though if you let it, you'll become very philosophical given all the time to think. Once you see the world in a whole new light, you'll relate to people even less! :D
(Totes worth it tho)

Holy snat, D&D counts!?
In that case, I am a Tennesseean gaymer in the midst of his early twenties as well. [well.. demi/pan-mer, details details]

MadKiyo

Furry from the discount section
I'm Snortherner (A long time northerner in the south). Tennesse huh? Neat little state.