• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello guys! Super new here.

Yvvki

Sassy lesser panda.
As the title says, I am very new to this site; even though I have made my own personas for a while now. >.<
Just never took the time to actually sign up until now.

Anyhow, It's very nice to meet all of you and I hope to just chill out with some like-minded people.

Please feel free to ask me some questions, as I am terrible at talking about myself. n.n

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Welcome to the forums, darlin'.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

P.S: We need more tanukis here!

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
I hope so as well! I don't know why I waited so long to join... Most likely shyness. XP

Oh raccoon dogs? I hope a Red Panda will be fine too! >.<
What? Pandas? HERESY!

Haha, nah, just kidding. Everyone's welcome. I don't think we have that many active red pandas on the forums.

Yvvki

Sassy lesser panda.
What? Pandas? HERESY!

Haha, nah, just kidding. Everyone's welcome. I don't think we have that many active red pandas on the forums.

Ahh, I honestly don't know how to take that. It's almost 7am for me though so I'm going to pass out soon... maybe... I will try to be active though. n.n
I'm secretly a little happy that Red Pandas are not super overdone. Oh Maybe you could help me out with a better outfit for her. haha.

Last edited:

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Ahh, I honestly don't know how to take that. It's almost 7am for me though so I'm going to pass out soon... maybe... I will try to be active though. n.n
I'm secretly a little happy that Red Pandas are not super overdone. Oh Maybe you could help me out with a better outfit for her. haha.

Better outfit? I can barely dress myself properly. How am I supposed to dress a cute panda creature? Ontop of that being a female? :p

Will probably have better luck asking someone else. :p

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
I guess were in the same position then Haha. What is fashion? Can I eat it? X3
"Fashion"? Sounds delicious.

Who needs fashion when you can wear whatever the hell you want. :p

Sarachaga

Definitely not a lizard
Hey there! Welcome to the forum! I hope you 'll enjoy your stay here!

Reti

normal aberration
Welcome on FAF! (i'm a bit late for this aren't I?)

And nice fursona! She's really cute!

O

Okami_No_Heishi

Ah! Paradise is quite friendly, is it not? ^v^

Also silly is fine. XD
Honestly, this is the best and friendliest place I have ever found on the internet. And they have cookies!!!

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Aha! That's the truth. I am defiantly a t-shirt and jeans girl. Maybe I should just have her be nakey.
Tee and jeans is always fun to walk around in. Especially at home. Personally I just throw on a tee and relaxation pants. :3