• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello I´m new here to these forums

D

DrExodium

Hello there creatures of the internet I am DrExodium I am new to this realm(site).

Kirkzer

welcome to do realm of furries there be monsters here!

All seriousness welcome DrExodium, plenty of friendly people here. What got you interested in joining the forms?

D

DrExodium

welcome to do realm of furries there be monsters here!

All seriousness welcome DrExodium, plenty of friendly people here. What got you interested in joining the forms?
Hello!
Well I decided to do something that wasn´t nothing so I decided to go to the forums.

Kirkzer

I really don´t know anything about fursonas I really never got close to the furry community.
I always been a fan of anthro's but never hade a fursona until recently when I discovered the fandom back in December so you do not need one but it is a lot of fun making your own unique character

Kirkzer

Oh well I did make a female OC called Bubble that has a original design that I made.
www.furaffinity.net: Random bubble drawing by DrExodium
Nice one so you made your own character but not a fursona fair enough. I like your character so much this hellhound will make a exception and be nice to the bunny :) I like it. I'm going to make a new character soon but not a fursona just someone completely different than me but very mysterious and interesting.

D

DrExodium

Nice one so you made your own character but not a fursona fair enough. I like your character so much this hellhound will make a exception and be nice to the bunny :) I like it. I'm going to make a new character soon but not a fursona just someone completely different than me but very mysterious and interesting.
Alright then good luck on that :)

-Praydeth-

The Trickster coyote.
Well it's nice too meet you! If you want A active place I know just the place go just ask because i'm not floundering around advertising it.

Just this forum can get a little toxic & A lot of forums are touchy subjects. But overall A lot of people are nice here you just might stay here longer than 3 months.

I wanted to be honest here I believe that is something that should be shown off.

D

DrExodium

Well it's nice too meet you! If you want A active place I know just the place go just ask because i'm not floundering around advertising it.

Just this forum can get a little toxic & A lot of forums are touchy subjects. But overall A lot of people are nice here you just might stay here longer than 3 months.

I wanted to be honest here I believe that is something that should be shown off.
Nice to meet you too but I really don´t know anything much about forums too but ok

Simo

Professional Watermelon Farmer
Howdy there, and welcome. So in what ways are you mentally corrupted, so far? We will try to continue the pattern, so stick around, and hope ya have fun here.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 82554

Being in the furry fandom is a lot like being in another realm, so that's an accurate description.

D

DrExodium

Howdy there, and welcome. So in what ways are you mentally corrupted, so far? We will try to continue the pattern, so stick around, and hope ya have fun here.
Well I have seen some stuff that changed how I see some things.