• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello, I’m Rhegan

RheganEmpathyHealer

Empathy Healer, Priest, and White Magic user
Hello, I’m Rhegan a career Empathy Healer and practioning Priest of the Infinite Universe. Sometimes I speak for the Irenic Abyssian Queen if I’m not being lazy

just here to meet some new people and fun; especially those interested in healing, empathy healing, sexuality, White magic, and Druidic magic

oh and I teach/heal for free if anyone’s interested

Yakamaru

Level 32 Knight
Welcome to the forum, mate.

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Stray Cat Terry

고먐미
Guess you are the one from the recently-hot thread? I'm surprised that the introduction came later than that one.
Maybe you need to research a bit on approaching any groups of people in humanity as a 'newcomer', cuz while it seems small, it really works critically sometimes--for example, this one.

Anyways, welcome to the fandom! Make sure you don't frighten the people around, if you want less friction! UwU

ssaannttoo

Joy Boi
Hello there! Welcome to the forum, and I hope you enjoy your stay! I dont know much about empathy healing, but I try my best to be friendly! I can understand that!

Enjoy your stay! :3

if you ever need anything please dont be afraid to reach out. Even healers need somebody to listen to them every now and again.

Fcomega121

Friendly Funky Skunky
Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay!
people here are very light hearted and friendly! :3