• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello! I am new here.

PINK!

Hi there! As the title says, I'm new to Furaffinity, but not the furry fandom in general. I like role-playing and I generally hang out on roleplayerguild.com. I do have a Tumblr and a Skype and, well, anything else you'd like to ask, feel free to. If anyone wants to role-play sometime or anything, I'll be up for it. My fursona is a Dutch Angel Dragon named PINK!

All#the#fuR

Everything changed when the Fire Nation killed God
Hey hey hey we got some fresh meat isn't that right boys
(Hi welcome to this shit hole of the Internet in sexist Irish Catholic woods men)

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Don't mind them.
We have a handful of comedians here.

Welcome to the forums.
How long have you been a part of the fandom overall?

All#the#fuR

Don't worry you will find a lot of that in this site... Probably not a good thing lol

All#the#fuR

Also, I seem to be having trouble uploading my profile picture.
Yeah they really need to fix that. Basically you can't do it from your phone unless you download it a special way it sucks

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Hmm...
I would say...
Ensure Flash is installed, clear your cache and cookies...
Maybe disable any adblocking software or other add-ons (Though I don't have problems due to them)
And if that wont work.... reboot

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Thanks! My friend over on DeviantArt drew it. :) Her username is ecosentience. She's really good at drawing.
It's a Dutch Angel Dragon.
Yeah, the fluffy dragons.
That's what they're called, huh?

Almost expected it to be an actual Dutch folk creature.
*shrug

PINK!

Yeah, the fluffy dragons.
That's what they're called, huh?

Almost expected it to be an actual Dutch folk creature.
*shrug
Yeah, that's what they're called. :p That's what I originally thought too. But I believe the "Dutch" part is in remembrance of the creator's deceased horse, since the dragons themselves have a horse-like anatomy.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
Yeah, that's what they're called. :p That's what I originally thought too. But I believe the "Dutch" part is in remembrance of the creator's deceased horse, since the dragons themselves have a horse-like anatomy.
I wouldn't know.
I guess since they don't have a lore attached to them besides that, perhaps you have a story with yours instead?

PINK!

I wouldn't know.
I guess since they don't have a lore attached to them besides that, perhaps you have a story with yours instead?
They have a bit of lore over on the site. dutchangeldragons
I'm currently working on mine's story. I've had so many fursonas before I've decided on one: this one. Now I need to work on her backstory and everything, and how she went blind (because she is blind), etc. This will be the one I make a fursuit for and go to cons with.

Toby_Morpheus

Hello, Proto
They have a bit of lore over on the site. dutchangeldragons
I'm currently working on mine's story. I've had so many fursonas before I've decided on one: this one. Now I need to work on her backstory and everything, and how she went blind (because she is blind), etc. This will be the one I make a fursuit for and go to cons with.
I meant like folklore, since I'm kind of a buff on mythology and want to migrate to more localized folklore.
It's ok, though.

If you need any help editing your story, you can ask me, if you want.
I have a bit of experience editing back when I worked on my old school's newspaper.
I'm also thinking about picking the pen up once again and seeing if I can make decent furry-centric stuff.

PINK!

I meant like folklore, since I'm kind of a buff on mythology and want to migrate to more localized folklore.
It's ok, though.

If you need any help editing your story, you can ask me, if you want.
I have a bit of experience editing back when I worked on my old school's newspaper.
I'm also thinking about picking the pen up once again and seeing if I can make decent furry-centric stuff.
Hm.. how do you send private messages on here, if you can? I might send you one tomorrow (since it's late here.) I'm used to collaborating with people on stories/backstories and other types of posts since I frequently role-play on a site called Roleplayer Guild.