• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

hello!! i have a request!:)

bøøzii

hi! i haven't drawn a lot of fur in my life, i actually only recently admitted to myself and the world that i am a furry (a lot of internalized reasons caused me to keep it hidden), and so i just haven't had a lot of practice drawing animals! i have two sonas, one i have the design pretty down pat (bøø the acidcat) but i'm having some issues drawing my girl scritch (a punk possum). i can't seem to figure out how to draw her and if anyone has any tips for like, how to draw animals/esp possums better?? like i can't seem to figure out good shapes to use as a base for it, and i just can't seem to get the head right on her!! thank you so much if anyone helps ! i big appreciate it!!:3

Stray Cat Terry

테리 / 特里 / テリー
6189a2f3-56f0-4805-9459-22bc10d34a63.png 20200601_064501.png

Here are some examples, if relevant. (Yes, the first one is Pkmn OC)

If your characters are furry, you may have to decide how to draw the arms and legs, to follow animal traits or let it be human-like. Then, you get to learn how to draw certain type of body.

But as I guess your characters are animal based, you'll have to follow the animal type. Or you may as well make your own style. For example, my first pic. It's an animal, but you can see the front legs(or arms) aren't that of an animal. That's my way of doing it. Pick it if it suits you, or finding your own style won't hurt either.

You can find a post talking about how to draw legs of certain characters, maybe take a look?

bøøzii

View attachment 87898 View attachment 87899

Here are some examples, if relevant. (Yes, the first one is Pkmn OC)

If your characters are furry, you may have to decide how to draw the arms and legs, to follow animal traits or let it be human-like. Then, you get to learn how to draw certain type of body.

But as I guess your characters are animal based, you'll have to follow the animal type. Or you may as well make your own style. For example, my first pic. It's an animal, but you can see the front legs(or arms) aren't that of an animal. That's my way of doing it. Pick it if it suits you, or finding your own style won't hurt either.

You can find a post talking about how to draw legs of certain characters, maybe take a look?
thank u very much!:) i will totes check out other threads too!