• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello I just joined!

Hello my name is FizzDarksight but you can call me Fizz or Fizzy.

I like animals,gaming,movies,drawing,music,mythology,cultures,history,and learning.

I dislike insects,spiders,perfume,and hot weather.

Right now I don't have a Fursona but I'm working on it. I'm stuck on step one picking the species.

I joined because I saw it on the main site and I noticed the website FurAffinity years ago but never joined so now here I am.

ItzRiley

Staying in the Shadows
Hello my name is FizzDarksight but you can call me Fizz or Fizzy.

I like animals,gaming,movies,drawing,music,mythology,cultures,history,and learning.

I dislike insects,spiders,perfume,and hot weather.

Right now I don't have a Fursona but I'm working on it. I'm stuck on step one picking the species.

I joined because I saw it on the main site and I noticed the website FurAffinity years ago but never joined so now here I am.
Hey just wondering, do u have PS4? I know its random but hey just trying to conversate :p

Lekamo

Lonely pup
welcome to the forums. i hope you enjoy it here.

deciding a fursona can be tough decision as i made my fursona this year after joining FA.

Vince_Werewolf

Herbivoraceous Musician
Greetings! Welcome to the forums!
A fursona isn't really a prerequisite anyways, when joining the community and FAF. :)

FoxInTheCloset

The Over Caffeinated Vulpine
I know the struggle of getting a character together.... its been 4 years and I'm finally getting mine drawn up by an artist :D

In time it will come to you

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome! :)

@Lekamo Hmm.. I usually like animals that many people might not like uh.. maybe like a Skunk or animals that are strange/unique looking like the Aye-Aye? I defiantly know I don't want a animal that's commonly used :cool: But some of my favorite animals are Leopards,Giraffes,Okapis,Pronghorns,Minks,Great Blue Herons,Chickadees,Any Reptiles,and Moose <3

Last edited: