• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello, I want to start commissions and I am interested in knowing how much you would pay for my art

Charsh

Hello guys, nice to meet you. This is the first time I have posted on the forum, I am somewhat nervous. I introduce myself, I am a student from Chile, I have known the furaffinity platform for a year and a half. I have started to generate pieces based on original characters that I asked for FA, I loved the exercise and now I want to start generating money, because I want to make a living from my art and improve day after day. That is why I am writing in the forum, I would love to know how much you would pay for pieces like this, I leave links of the pieces that I generated. If you can give your impressions, I will be the happiest. I want to be an artist in this beautiful community ... Thank you very much for reading.

Thanks to you, I will be able to set prices and start commissioning, it is what interests me the most. Thank you very much .

Attachments

• dibujo tu oc 1.jpg
    dibujo tu oc 1.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 62
  • dibujo tu oc 2.jpg
    dibujo tu oc 2.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 50
  • dibujo tu oc 3.jpg
    dibujo tu oc 3.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 49
  • dibujo tu oc 4.jpg
    dibujo tu oc 4.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 53
  • dibujo tu oc 5.jpg
    dibujo tu oc 5.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

Charsh

They have potential! I like the cell-shading, it's pretty dramatic in some of 'em. I'd say anywhere from $7-8 for a headshot, and starting at $20 for a cell-shaded fullbody maybe?

Thank you so much for your opinion, and i think is a good price :) Thank youuu!!