• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello! I'm a furry, I'm 19, and I just finished writing my first book!

furwrite

Hello everyone! I'm a 19-year-old author who just finished writing their very first Novelette. Sub Terra is the name of a city in the book. A city populated and ran by Anthropomorphic beings! It's diverse, massive, and on the brink of civil war. Only one man can save it.

I don't want to spoil too much, but I highly suggest you read the description on the Amazon page linked below.

Here is the Amazon link:
Here is a link to my Patreon: Furry Writer is creating novels & short stories | Patreon

Tip: The book on Amazon is $4.99 but if you choose the $5 tier on my Patreon you get the book for free upon its release, as well as a free copy of everything I write from this point onward.

If you have any questions just ask!

G

Ginza

Hello! Welcome! Nice to see more writers around here. Hope your book does well :)

jtrekkie

Feathered
Me too! I'm going to check it out. Always nice to see active authors

F

FluffyShutterbug

Oh, wow! Always cool to see a writer. Uh... I'm supposed to be a part-time writer myself even though I haven't submitted much in the way of that to FA lately... XD
But, in any case, welcome to FAF, and feel free to drop me a line if you need help or somebody to talk to. :)