• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

hello! i'm coming back to FA!

Rawnight

hello, my name is amory! my FA account is angelsetc Userpage of angelsetc -- Fur Affinity [dot] net and i've only JUST NOW logged back in after stalling for 4 years, probably bc i was too busy with college to check back in. not to mention i got a bit sidetracked due to not having very many friends in the fandom, & a lot of my interests on my main accounts (twitter) don't really align with furries, but i miss it, so here i am again! i don't think i really posted much here & if i did it was forever ago, so i'll talk about myself a little!

i'm graduating in december with an english major and an art history minor. i love anime and i also like to RP a lot, usually on discord with my friends. i'm into cottagecore/naturecore stuff a lot. i'm currently redesigning my fursona completely and i'm having a time trying to choose what species i want to be, if anyone has advice for picking a species PLEASE let me know lol

Foxy Emy

PFP by ScaratheWolf | Scarlett & [Laura]
Hi! Welcome back!

You have clearly been on FA before, but is this your first time on FAF?

And as far as picking a species for your sona, the only advice I have is to pick something that you either relate to, or has traits you admire and want to see more of in yourself.

For example, I have ALWAYS loved foxes. I could not escape it. That said, I have always been a strict rule follower, to the point that I followed rules because they were rules and not because they ACTUALLY served the purpose they were made for.

Having a fox sona is nice because every now and then some mischief is in order!

Rawnight

Hi! Welcome back!

You have clearly been on FA before, but is this your first time on FAF?

And as far as picking a species for your sona, the only advice I have is to pick something that you either relate to, or has traits you admire and want to see more of in yourself.

For example, I have ALWAYS loved foxes. I could not escape it. That said, I have always been a strict rule follower, to the point that I followed rules because they were rules and not because they ACTUALLY served the purpose they were made for.

Having a fox sona is nice because every now and then some mischief is in order!

:) basically yeah! i think i just lurked on the forums but then abandoned my account & i'm now back to see what's up lol

that's good advice... i thought about a canine fursona but i'm thinking about choosing something different, not just to be unique or anything but there's a lot of species that i'm interested in like ferrets, weasels, otters and mongoose. i don't see them around often but i love those dudes. i just like mustelidae in general