• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello I'm new

Hello there... I'm kinda new to this forum and FA.. So I hope I can make some friends and stuff. Here's a little about me, I can be shy when actually meeting people, idk why I try really hard to meet people, I'm obsessed with wolves. I love to play games and even tried to make a game, but that didn't go to well. I love using computers and doing things on the. Other things I like include writing,reading, and drawing which I'm not very good at. I love to play volleyball and... Umm I think that basically it... Oh and I joined this fandom cause I loved wolves and werewolves... Uh hopefully I meet new friends... Um so... Well hi

Charrio

Artistic Mouse
Hiya, Mice to meet you
I"m a mouse doodler, I draw mostly mice and such

Glad have you aboard, I really hope you like it here.
Feel free to ask me anything, or anyone really, we're a pretty friendly bunch

Dr. Franken-Fox

"it's alive, IT'S ALIVE!"
Hmm welcome, and a lot of us are pretty shy, that's why we resort to posting on online forums to achieve something that resembles human interaction! ;)

Seriously though, I hope you have fun here.

wolfy-jay93

Hiya bud! welcome to the fluffiness :D as said above were all super friendly so you'll love it here :) feel free to pm me or anyone else