• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello I'm new

daisyangst

Hi everyone, I just joined a day or so ago. Someone I know told me I should try FA out as a place to show my art, especially because I sometimes do anthro type subjects.

I love cartoons of all kinds, and I also paint. I like popsurrealism, lowbrow, anime, comic style, and classic Tex Avery style cartoons. I do erotica and figure drawing a lot, its one of my favorite subjects, as well as portraiture.

Other details: I like pizza, tacos, and cake; I like EDM, rock, and indie music; and some animals that frequently make their way into my art are lambs, wolves and cats.

Thanks, and nice meeting everyone. :)

inactive

Pizza and tacos! Best!

What kinds of indie music d'you like?

Could I get a link to your main site profile? (I might be a little bit lazy. Or a lot a bit.) Welcome to these here forums! :>

daisyangst

Pizza and tacos! Best!

What kinds of indie music d'you like?

Could I get a link to your main site profile? (I might be a little bit lazy. Or a lot a bit.) Welcome to these here forums! :>

I like a lot of different stuff, but I'm really partial to sort of melancholic dance music, and some of the kooky radio "indie" like Two-Door Cinema, The Neighbourhood, Chvrches, and that sort of thing. Some other bands I like a lot are Florence and the Machine, Small Black, Interpol, Death in the Afternoon, Stars of the Lid, and Bloc Party. :) But I also really love cheesy techno like happy hardcore, I like some Ke$ha, Lady Gaga, Shamir, and that one song by Twenty One Pilots lol.

Here's my FA main page, and my facebook and website is also listed in my bio which has a lot more of my stuff, much of which is nonfur. :)

daisyangst

Welcome to FA and the forums. By the way, awesome art :).

Thanks a lot! :)

Hello! Welcome to the forums! I hope you like it here!
I love cartoons too! what are some of your favs?

I just marathonned Shimoneta: A Boring World Where the Concept of Dirty Jokes Doesn't Exist and it is now one of my favorite anime of all time. Beyond that I love stuff like Steven Universe, Adventure Time, and I love classic American cartoons like Tex Avery productions and Looney Toons, especially any of the Wolf cartoons. :)