• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Hello, Iris here :)

ShadowedIrises

Hi, i'm Iris... a sixteen year old hailing from sinfully sunny South Florida. I joined mainly 'cause i'm looking for some new buddies :p

I'm a hobbyist photographer, writer, and pianist. I also love RPG and FPS games, along with motorcycles, ice hockey, soccer and any type of music. I love to talk and RP (don't worry I know it is not allowed on the forums), so send me a message any time!

NB: Latinum ioqui ego. Vale!

Fallowfox

Are we moomin, or are we dancer?
You have an account on the mainsite? You can link to it in your settings if you do.

Welcome to the forums. I'm always jealous of people who can play instruments.

Scaly Fal

Racing Dragon
Hiya, I'm looking for friends too *watches you with a weird smile* WANNA BE MY FRIEND??????????? :V

Hehe I'm joking btw, actually am looking for new friends too. Glad to meet you :)

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
You have an account on the mainsite? You can link to it in your settings if you do.

Welcome to the forums. I'm always jealous of people who can play instruments.

Never too late to learn, my Fallow Fellow. =]

Welcome, new FAF member! Good thing you read the rules- it really helps you along your first week. Good luck!

Gnarl

The Arcane Sage
Welcome! OK Ice Hockey? in Florida? I hail from the land of Hockey, northern MN. So far North people sometimes mistake me for a Canadian. But there is a River that separates us!

Scaly Fal

Racing Dragon
I wanna live in MN. Alabama is no fun

Gumshoe

How funny, I am also new here, yet we live in the same location, and we are the same age. What a coincidence. Pleased to meet you Iris!

Eggdodger

Mourning Dove
How funny, I am also new here, yet we live in the same location, and we are the same age. What a coincidence. Pleased to meet you Iris!

Let the fur fly! =V
I'm actually pretty envious. I wish I knew another person from Arkansas on this site- the closest I know of is Texas. =\

ShadowedIrises

Haha, thanks for the warm welcome everyone. ^^ Yes, I know it is kind of weird that I love ice hockey since I am in Florida (and apparently because I am a girl for that matter) but it's one of my favorite sports. That, figure skating and soccer.

Wow, that is quite the coincidence. Nice to meet you too neighbor! :)

Aleu

Deuces
I nearly had a heart-attack. One of the characters in a roleplay I'm in is named Iris. If you were a snow leopard I'd shit myself.

Welcome. Fellow florida female wolf here.

Falaffel

I nearly had a heart-attack. One of the characters in a roleplay I'm in is named Iris. If you were a snow leopard I'd shit myself.

Welcome. Fellow florida female wolf here.

Maybe you're long lost sisters. ._.
I may need to throw on my shipping cap again.

ShadowedIrises

Another Floridian! That's great. :) I have a question- if we can't roleplay on the forums, how do you find/invite someone to roleplay with you? Is there another website or forum?

Aleu

Deuces
There's a thread in Lynx Plox advertising role playing sites. Also you can find another role player just by happenstance by listing it as an interest in an intro thread as you've done ;3

You know, I was planning on creating a character. I wouldn't mind developing him further in an RP if you're interested :3

Gumshoe

There's a thread in Lynx Plox advertising role playing sites. Also you can find another role player just by happenstance by listing it as an interest in an intro thread as you've done ;3

You know, I was planning on creating a character. I wouldn't mind developing him further in an RP if you're interested :3
I honestly do not plan on going with this "role play" idea. No offense to you, but I would much rather just stay within the general forums for now.

Edit 1:When you said "he", I thought you were referrring to me specifically. I apologize for my miscommunciation.

Last edited:

ShadowedIrises

That sounds like fun! Okay...red line and she was just...banned. lol. Anyone else up for a role-play? If not, I guess I'll head over to Lynx Plot. :)