• Fur Affinity Forums are governed by Fur Affinity's Rules and Policies. Links and additional information can be accessed in the Site Information Forum.

Janie

My name is Janie and this is my Furffinity : Userpage of Janie7 -- Fur Affinity [dot] net

I have to say I am not new but I never have introduce myself before so here I go!
I am French-Canadian from Québec and I am in the fandom since 2014.
I am a Digital artist who is inspired by my own culture and the Japanese kemono style.
This is my fursona named Vertuose, she's a cat.
https://www.furaffinity.net/view/31371534/
(I made the character and the picture)

I plan to make a fursuit of her on my own someday but my main goal is doing a web-comic of her world with her friends called Palladium Quest.
That's pretty all for the introduction!

C

CrookedCroc

Welcome to the forum fren.
Hope you have a great time in here with us!
Cool sona by the way, I don't know why but it reminds me of of games a de by WayForward.

Here's a funny dog pic as a welcoming gift
23483141_10212691599637751_1860604256_o.jpg

Janie

Thank you CrookedCroc!
I didn't take attention to this WayForward art style, I have to admit this looks similar! XD
And aaawn, seems he takes it really easy.

Thank you too Water Draco!

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
Hello and welcome, to this grand and wonderful paradise! Where there's no fighting, everyone agrees, and everyone happy. ~~totally not true~~

Bluefiremark II

Magic Blue Phoenix
:3 hehe you'll find i have a wierd, fun, funny and interesring personality that can easily swap to a serious and deep, thoughtful and helpful one. Anyway, welcome~

KD142000

Leather-clad Lobo
Hello and welcome, Janie!

Feel free to send a PM to me if you'd like a warm and friendly conversation with this gentle wolf!

D

Deleted member 82554

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a fox of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a furries soul and faith